Buy Tickets in advance?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 allaboutbatley

allaboutbatley
  • Players
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:19 AM

This might be a stupid question but is there anywhere I can buy tickets in advance for the game this sunday? (or any game for that matter)

I am sorting out a few friends to come to the match and it would be easier to get them to come if I could get them tickets early. Just turning up on the day gives them too much opportunity to change their minds or cancel on the day.

Cheers

AAB_Small_500x67.jpg

#2 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,536 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:55 AM

http://www.ticketmas.../section/sports

HTH

:rolleyes:

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#3 dogga

dogga
  • Coach
  • 341 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:33 PM

call paul at the club
union whats that?

#4 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,244 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:23 PM

This might be a stupid question but is there anywhere I can buy tickets in advance for the game this sunday? (or any game for that matter)

I am sorting out a few friends to come to the match and it would be easier to get them to come if I could get them tickets early. Just turning up on the day gives them too much opportunity to change their minds or cancel on the day.

Cheers

Would be a good idea for me too as I am in the same predicament with my friends skipping out at the last moment.........

And before anyone asks Yes I do have friends......

Mr Wuffels being the best of them ;)

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#5 Keep The Faith

Keep The Faith
  • Coach
  • 801 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:46 PM

I was talking to a few mates who were gonna come until they saw the price and saw they could watch leeds rhinos friday for £10 and hull kr at the same price and were changing £15 for one game it's abit steap if we want to fill the mount atlest knock it down to a tenner!

#6 M Hopkins

M Hopkins
  • 671 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:25 AM

My friends don't have a problem with the price. I think it's great value. I also don't think dropping the price will bring in many more supporters.

If we get about 1500 on Sunday at £15 you would need an extra 750 supporters to bring in the same cash at £10. And that isn't going to happen is it. You'd be lucky to get an extra 50 by reducing the price.

I had 3 of my mates coming this Sunday but now we're down to 2 as one dropped out last night. If tickets were easily available i would have sold him a ticket last week and he wouldn't have dropped out.

Like I said before. We as supporters need to convince others that it's worth the £15 and to come and see for themselves.

#7 bulldogforlife

bulldogforlife
  • Players
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 11:10 AM

My friends don't have a problem with the price. I think it's great value. I also don't think dropping the price will bring in many more supporters.

If we get about 1500 on Sunday at £15 you would need an extra 750 supporters to bring in the same cash at £10. And that isn't going to happen is it. You'd be lucky to get an extra 50 by reducing the price.

I had 3 of my mates coming this Sunday but now we're down to 2 as one dropped out last night. If tickets were easily available i would have sold him a ticket last week and he wouldn't have dropped out.

Like I said before. We as supporters need to convince others that it's worth the £15 and to come and see for themselves.

#8 redditchbulldog

redditchbulldog
  • Coach
  • 1,680 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:06 PM

I was talking to a few mates who were gonna come until they saw the price and saw they could watch leeds rhinos friday for £10 and hull kr at the same price and were changing £15 for one game it's abit steap if we want to fill the mount atlest knock it down to a tenner!

We charge £15 for league games so why any different for cup game,could understand dropping price if we were playing a nobody in an uncompetitive game and not much chance of a crowd, we have a game against 2nd in super league, both teams flying in their respective divisions and within 10mileof each other. You mention its cheaper at Rhinos and KR, can see why at KR as on telly so if they charged what they normally charge would see a poor crowd in front of the nations tv so need to get as many in as possible to show RL is a credible sport.
Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

#9 ernieone

ernieone
  • Coach
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:38 PM

Keep The Faith - Huddersfield fans normally pay approx £20 so they are already getting admission cheaper, hopefully we will get a crowd of 2,000 + which will make up for the poor attendances this year.
Are you saying we should commit financial suicide and lose 2,000 x £5 (£10,000) just to make you and your few mates happy

"Batley Bulldogs, Championship final 2013" 

"The Great Escape 2014"

2015 ?

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users