Photo
- - - - -

19/04/13 - ANZAC Test: Australia v New Zealand (Premier Sports)

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (18 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Australia by 13 points or more (8 votes [44.44%])

Percentage of vote: 44.44%

2. Australia by 7 to 12 points (6 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. Australia by 1 to 6 points (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Draw (1 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

5. New Zealand by 1 to 6 points (2 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

6. New Zealand by 7 to 12 points (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

7. New Zealand by 13 points or more (1 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 petero

petero
  • Coach
  • 2,833 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:59 PM

well as usual the the aussies cheat their way to victory, klien is a clown and the aussie game is bent three no try's in the first half against the kiwi's two dead set trys.

this ref decision of giving a no try to the video ref is wrong, wrong, wrong bth times the video ref had no option but to give no try's, but when the aussies had one he gives a try so the video ref has no option but to givethem a try.

bent bent bent

My opinion also. I thought that the refereeing standard (?) took a plummet following half time and, that the Aussies got practically carte blanche from the moment they first scored after the break! 

Pity because that aspect ruined, for me, what was proving the best contested international match for sometime.

I would not be too dissappointed over that loss if I was a Kiwi, as morally, when considering the strength of the relative sides I would say that the Kiwi's seemed the side that could most improve on the selection front. When it is almost a certainty that that OZ side would be hard pressed for much improvement, whereas the Kiwi's do have, with a change of luck, a bit of leeway when making their selections again should they really( for once ) be able to choose from their top array of players. 

PS I would unless Marshall has regained the form that demands he does, be reluctant to remove Keiron Foran for Marshall! Whom although undoubtedly one of the better players around is too prone nowaday's to display the Brough effect and only compete when it seems that he feels like it.

#62 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,163 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:37 AM

what was score? no trace of the match existing on the bbc rl website page!

There were live scores on the fixtures page and then the result is on the results page. Probably the first place I'd look if I were after scores or results.

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users