5 replies to this topic

#1 Roy Boy

Roy Boy
  • Coach
  • 2,742 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:53 PM

http://www.hullfc.co...release-seymour

Money can't buy you happiness!
It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."
Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!
Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."
Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!
My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

#2 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 695 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:20 PM

Got to say its about time, however hope he fully recovers. Shame about the situation but hull fc have to move on

#3 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,618 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:54 PM

Adam Pearson hinted strongly in his recent programme notes that this would happen before too long.

All the best to Brett and his family.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#4 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,125 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:56 PM

Adam Pearson hinted strongly in his recent programme notes that this would happen before too long.

I thought you sat in the unreserved seats in the South Stand? Or is it just that everyone you sit behind buys a programme.

Surely they can't all turn pages that slowly though.

Lee Radford rang me the other week....I knew Hull FC were a bit desperate but I had no idea it had got that bad.

#5 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,618 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:03 PM

I thought you sat in the unreserved seats in the South Stand? Or is it just that everyone you sit behind buys a programme.

Surely they can't all turn pages that slowly though.

East Stand unreserved mate.

It's worth reading A.P.'s  programme notes over somebody's shoulder. They're a good read and he doesn't mind whose toes he treads on.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#6 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,125 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 11:00 PM

It's worth reading A.P.'s  programme notes over somebody's shoulder. They're a good read and he doesn't mind whose toes he treads on.

Not altogether sure about this, tbh.

If it's people within our game, he needs to tread carefully.

Lee Radford rang me the other week....I knew Hull FC were a bit desperate but I had no idea it had got that bad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users