Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Do we have a game this weekend? And if so how many are we going to win by?

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#61 henry oulton

henry oulton
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:18 PM

I too enjoy the cut and thrust bsj. However when someone consistently talks bs on here i tend to switch off. Forgive me

#62 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,202 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:18 PM

Thanks GOR ♡♡ :lol: We know Eddie has his issues and once the nurse brings his tablets and wipes the spittle from his chin he will feel much better ;)

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#63 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,202 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:20 PM

I too enjoy the cut and thrust bsj. However when someone consistently talks bs on here i tend to switch off. Forgive me

HO how can you confuse GOR a miserable grumpy old git with BSJ a miserable grumpy old git????

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#64 il cattivo

il cattivo
  • Coach
  • 562 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:21 PM

i think our forwards today were tremendous.with only 3 recognised props the rotation would always be key and i think it went well.i was very impressed with our intensity too as i think wardle and murphy found out in the 1st half to their cost,huge defensive efforts from the backs to keep the giants pinned down the slope.as PM mentioned,byron,george,breth and davies too had fantastic games,but how well did the threequarters play? to keep the giants' speedsters quiet was a tremendous effort.hope we can back this up with a fine display at leigh next week.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

#65 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:25 PM

Well done to the little team ova t'hill

yet again pushing the big boys

well done

however much you dislike batley credit must be given in another excellent performance.

envious eyes ;)

#66 Supertyke

Supertyke
  • Coach
  • 210 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:29 PM

Just putting this into perspective .... Huddersfield scored 50 against Hull KR last week

A RUGBY LEAGUE EXILE

#67 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,458 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:53 PM

Oi!!

I haven't yet had the opportunity to offer my fulsome praise, having been enjoying myself elsewhere. You should all be so proud and not least your hard-working BoD who will reap the benefit from an outstanding display in front of a pretty good crowd, whilst basking in the afterglow of only paying losing money.

Result!!

B) B)

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#68 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:57 PM

Oi!!

I haven't yet had the opportunity to offer my fulsome praise, having been enjoying myself elsewhere. You should all be so proud and not least your hard-working BoD who will reap the benefit from an outstanding display in front of a pretty good crowd, whilst basking in the afterglow of only paying losing money.

Result!!

B) B)

And every pie eaten, and every beer drunk, all profit 100% ours, that's the big thing for us.

#69 Pride & Heritage

Pride & Heritage
  • Coach
  • 464 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:14 PM

I'm just thankful dual registering players doesn't work both ways. On that performance, Baz, Bretherton, Mennel and Flanaghan could well have been called up to face Catalan next week, outstanding performances.

Our pack never ceases to amaze me, I've thought all season we look a bit lightweight, especially with no dual reg lads in, but once again they stood up to be counted and didn't get bossed during the game. I just hope we can back it up next week against Leigh, today must have taken a lot out of the tank.

Edited by Pride & Heritage, 21 April 2013 - 07:19 PM.

#70 wayneg

wayneg
  • Coach
  • 139 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:49 PM

Took a few pics this afternoon. Sorry if any are not good, I just uploaded them all as I took them, not had time to look thru or edit.

Lets see if this works, should be a slideshow http://s6.photobucke...sfield Apr 2013

Or regular pics to click on a scroll thru. http://s6.photobucke...3?sort=3&page=1

#71 Keep The Faith

Keep The Faith
  • Coach
  • 792 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:45 PM

Man of the match for me was jay walton but george also played well and i wonder when the people of batley are due to come it's annoying for the club and the players not getting the support they deserve. If we are improving week by. Week which is awesome bring on leigh and fev

#72 M Hopkins

M Hopkins
  • 663 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:35 PM

Can't fault any of the lads. MOM could goto any player from 1 - 17 today.

#73 frank

frank
  • Coach
  • 758 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:35 AM

Took a few pics this afternoon. Sorry if any are not good, I just uploaded them all as I took them, not had time to look thru or edit.
Lets see if this works, should be a slideshow http://s6.photobucke...sfield Apr 2013
Or regular pics to click on a scroll thru. http://s6.photobucke...3?sort=3&page=1

Thanks for the pics.

#74 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 971 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:44 AM

Man of the match for me was jay walton but george also played well and i wonder when the people of batley are due to come it's annoying for the club and the players not getting the support they deserve. If we are improving week by. Week which is awesome bring on leigh and fev

Speaking from a outsider,i can't see what else the club can do to improve your attendance,you have a winning team,but people round the Batley area must have better things to do on a Sunday !!

#75 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:45 AM

HO how can you confuse GOR a miserable grumpy old git with BSJ a miserable grumpy old git????

Must be the similarity in our avotars :lol:

#76 Deputy Dog

Deputy Dog
  • Coach
  • 178 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:34 PM

Cracking game today and an excellent defensive effort against the Giants especially as we were short of a prop. Anyone win the 》£400 golden gamble :)

What was the number?

#77 fredm

fredm
  • Coach
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:49 PM

Don't know the number but it was announced that it had been claimed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users