Sheffield

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#81 wonderofwood

wonderofwood
  • Coach
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:01 PM

Thought we played well in the first half, following the game plan, not so good in the second half, not following the game plan.

Glenn should have a word with the players who are not following instruction and drop them from the team.

Pryce should be moved to loose forward and Brown back to stand off.

Would like to see Brown and new signing Hyde play a few games together( as they are both signed for Dewsbury and not on loan).

Goulding is a good kicker but defence is poor and on loan, Johnson another loanee not really up to this level.

Lets go with our players for a few games and see how we go

when did young goulding sign for the Rams ?? last time I looked he was playing on DR at Doncaster . Also is Beckett getting any game time recently??

#82 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 977 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:40 AM

Goulding has been on a month loan to us from Wakefield,Beckett has not had much game time yet.

#83 Sir Jekyll Stocking

Sir Jekyll Stocking
  • Coach
  • 887 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:53 PM

Everyone don there tin foil hats the intelectuals are having another back slapping loveathon

You don't fool me, Piggy's Mate.

I know very well that, as  a Batley supporter, you have the necessary intellect to be capable of differentiating the correct use of the words "there," their" and "they're."

It wouldn't surprise me if you're not an expert in French Impressionists, too.

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

#84 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,244 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:52 PM

Moi ;)

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#85 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:06 PM

Goulding has been on a month loan to us from Wakefield,Beckett has not had much game time yet.

Beckett would get more time if GM dropped Pryce, but it seems it doesn't matter how bad Pryce plays he gets picked every week.

#86 Eagletarian

Eagletarian
  • Coach
  • 4,591 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:16 AM

You don't fool me, Piggy's Mate.

I know very well that, as  a Batley supporter, you have the necessary intellect to be capable of differentiating the correct use of the words "there," their" and "they're."

It wouldn't surprise me if you're not an expert in French Impressionists, too.

Lets hope he turns out to be the silent one.....Marcel Marceau......Only joking I don't believe in censorship I love the sound of a pig grunting and so does my mate.....

Edited by Eagletarian, 24 April 2013 - 12:17 AM.

Rugby League should be the opiate of the people (Marks not in Las Palmas)

Posted Image

#87 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,695 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:23 AM

Lets hope he turns out to be the silent one.....Marcel Marceau......Only joking I don't believe in censorship I love the sound of a pig grunting and so does my mate.....

Oh ! You've been dogging in Batley then ? :O   :lol:  :lol: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users