Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Bars for this Sunday

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DaveButt

DaveButt
  • Coach
  • 243 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 12:04 PM

Hi all, can I just remind you that Sue will be opening Studds bar this Sunday at 1pm. It is open to both sets of fans so please go along and enjoy a pint or two before the game.

I am not sure if the Ratcliff is open for this game but a couple of reasons to go into Studds and not there are,that since the Ratcliff is now owned by the Football Club all monies taken goes to them and not a penny to the stadium.
Plus the beer is a lot cheaper in Studds
See you all in there Sunday

Edited by DaveButt, 18 April 2013 - 12:05 PM.

#2 Spotlandwatcher

Spotlandwatcher
  • Players
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:57 PM

Yeah cos god forbid anyone would divert funds away from the club, eh Dave?

Edited by Spotlandwatcher, 21 April 2013 - 03:59 PM.

#3 DaveButt

DaveButt
  • Coach
  • 243 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:10 PM

And just what is that supposed to mean?. I can just imagine if the boot was on the other foot what the football clubs reaction would be. Lets remember the Stadium is joint owned. But seeing as the Ratcliff belongs solely to the football what good is it going to do to the Stadium having everyone going in there.
No it's a case of all football club and ###### to the rest

#4 Spotlandwatcher

Spotlandwatcher
  • Players
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:10 PM

Who mentioned the football club?

How many stewards were working yesterday? The real figure too please.

#5 Spotlandwatcher

Spotlandwatcher
  • Players
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:48 PM

No comment then Dave? I note from my profile that you viewed it after my last post but declined to reply.

Hypocrite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users