Catalans Team News

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,496 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:49 PM

Hunslet Hawks will entertain Super League Catalan Dragons on Sunday in what is a David v Goliath Tetley’s Challenge Cup 4th Round fixture.

The Dragons are expected to include Steve Menzies & Leon Pryce amongst a whole host of Internationals and seasoned Super League superstars.

The Hawks will go into the game with a nothing to lose mentality and an attitude to entertain the crowd, the club has sold record numbers of pre-purchase ticket sales and with some potential new supporters in the stands at South Leeds the club hope to entice these back to the York game the following Sunday.

Every Adult who attends the fixture on Sunday will receive a voucher for reduced admission to the clash with our North Yorkshire rivals to gain entry for £10 reduced from £16.

The cup clash kicks off at 1pm and admission is £10 Adults, £5 Concessions & Free for under 16’s.

Team news sees Aston Wilson back into the squad for Jimmy Keinhorst & Scott Watson replaces Richard Moore, Stuart Kain replaces Lee Mapals and there are recalls for David Clayton & Lee Brickwood.

Hunslet Hawks 19 man squad is as follows: J.Watson, S.Kain, A.Wilson, L.Welham, W.Pryce, D Grimshaw, L.Helliwell, M.Haley, L.Haigh, J.Houston, T.Haughey, S.Watson, D.March, L.Hood, A.Yates, L.Menzies, D.Clayton, L.Brickwood, J.Oakes

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#2 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:05 PM

Catalan squad now showing on facebook no pryce or menzies

chappy

#3 morley-hawk

morley-hawk
  • Coach
  • 531 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:25 PM

Catalan 19 man squad for Sunday

2 Damien Blanch 4 Zeb Taia 5 Damien Cardace 6 Thomas Bosc 9 Ian Henderson 13 Greg Mounis 14 William Barthau 15 Antoni Maria 16 Eloi Pelissier 17 Kevin Larroyer 19 Mathias Pala 20 Mickael Simon 21 Julian Bousquet 22 Jamal Fakir 24 Jason Baitieri 26 Frédéric Vaccari 27 Jean-Philippe Baile 28 Morgan Escaré 29 David Guasch

Edited by morley-hawk, 19 April 2013 - 06:27 PM.

#4 pooliehawk

pooliehawk
  • Coach
  • 636 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:31 PM

Can't wait for this game...road trip is on a I can't wait

#5 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,516 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:32 PM

a pity Steve Menzies isnt playing, an absolute legend.

Posted Image

#6 Hawkeye

Hawkeye
  • 2,071 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:38 PM

The main Menzies is playing !

Tonight was like a Hunslet supporters reunion at Headingley, moans groans fist punching, just remember when your sat with the Leeds directors whose paying your wages King!!

Edited by Hawkeye, 19 April 2013 - 10:49 PM.

Hawkeye
Posted Image

#7 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,516 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:05 AM

i maybe was at headingley but my heart was at Leigh with 64 start, at 60-6 with 20 mins to go i,ll admit id put the cue in the rack and given that one up, some performance by the Leythers to keep the Pies out for the last 20 mins.A great gutsy performance by Cas tonight, i dont think they got one penalty off the ref, looks like the final farewell of a very gifted player in Rangi Chase.

Posted Image

#8 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:18 AM

a pity Steve Menzies isnt playing, an absolute legend.

agreed about menzies, chuffed Henderson is playing always rated him since his days at the bulls. Still a very strong dragons line up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users