Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Is time up at Saints?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Judge Mental

Judge Mental
  • Players
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:36 PM

Don't displease the king or it's "orf with yer ead"

executioner.gif

#22 Spotlandwatcher

Spotlandwatcher
  • Players
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:08 PM

Why has my post been deleted Pugwash? Seems I was spot on with my assumption of you being on a power trip.

Hit a nerve?

#23 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:16 PM

Nothing of the sort, I took offence at your post which I believe anyone would which is against the Ts&Cs.

You're a new member and have to click that you have read them before you can be a member. I haven't called you anything so I don't see why I should put up with that sort of behaviour from you, OK?

It's simple, this site bucks up or shuts up.

Pugwash.
Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

#24 Snoopy Loopy

Snoopy Loopy
  • Coach
  • 477 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:57 PM

Nothing of the sort, I took offence at your post which I believe anyone would which is against the Ts&Cs.

You're a new member and have to click that you have read them before you can be a member. I haven't called you anything so I don't see why I should put up with that sort of behaviour from you, OK?

It's simple, this site bucks up or shuts up.

Pugwash.

You buck up then, only trouble causer on here

#25 Spotlandwatcher

Spotlandwatcher
  • Players
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:46 PM

You buck up then, only trouble causer on here

Well said. The guy patronises everybody he disagrees with using comments like "play nice or I'll get my red pen out" and deletes any reaction to it.

It's like nazi Germany on here.

#26 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:49 AM

It's like nazi Germany on here.

Ahhh, Godwin's Law.

Pugwash.
Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

#27 PooingDog

PooingDog
  • Coach
  • 991 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:15 AM

Ahhh, Godwin's Law.

Pugwash.

Always happens sooner or later Puggy. That's why it's a law. :))
Memento mori

Who cares -Wins!!!

Carpe Cerevisi

AKA. Winston Smith

Give 'em a fair trial..........and then hang 'em"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users