Match off

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Spacecake

Spacecake
  • Players
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:28 AM

Aww no my mistake thought it was at donkey park with the spattering of rain we've had the pitch would be waterlogged !!
Upthehaven

#2 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,792 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:36 AM

You Haven lads have short memories spacey.    It's not long ago that Haven's ground was notorious for being a swamp, infact come to think of it, it was for the Leigh game this year.    Oh and the Ike game was postponed twice because your ground was waterlogged when DP wasn't and the Cumbria Cup Final was played there.   Our floodlights work well though to make up for it!!!!     ;)  ;)

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#3 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:36 AM

You had my heart racing there haha! And at least so called donkey park is better the the s**t place you lot play at

#4 Spacecake

Spacecake
  • Players
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:44 AM

Hahahaha 😜

#5 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,533 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:51 AM

A jameater giving it out about the pitch, I've seen it all now.

#6 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,432 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:53 AM

to be fair he got me lol. well played.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#7 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,791 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:10 AM

Thanks to them we have a lovely fresh new stadium and what will soon be a firm beautiful pitch for open rugby . Oh and some lovely exposure due to the World Cup , which i can't wait for . I think we have the last laugh .

Edited by DavidM, 21 April 2013 - 10:13 AM.

#8 Spacecake

Spacecake
  • Players
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:17 AM

As long as it doesn't rain I'm sure youz preserve munchers will do well !!

#9 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 841 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:27 AM

Hahaha haven clowns at least our World Cup stadium exists and Isn't in the pockets of some shady jam clowns,

#10 TownTownTown

TownTownTown
  • Players
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:29 AM

Aw leave them alone... They must be very embarrassed and don't want us to see their, ###### ground, ###### team and another glorious victory by the mighty Town. Spacecake is probably John Cocks!!!

#11 Ruby

Ruby
  • Coach
  • 197 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:48 AM

Thanks to them we have a lovely fresh new stadium and what will soon be a firm beautiful pitch for open rugby . Oh and some lovely exposure due to the World Cup , which i can't wait for . I think we have the last laugh .

Wheres this NEW stadium ??????

As far as i know its just your OLD stadium done up a little......you can't polish a ######........yes our ground is a shi t hole before you all start

#12 bluewhite10

bluewhite10
  • Workington
  • 281 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:49 AM

Wheres this NEW stadium ??????
As far as i know its just your OLD stadium done up a little......you can't polish a ######........yes our ground is a shi t hole before you all start

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ and sleep
bluewhitearmy

#13 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:59 AM

Aww no my mistake thought it was at donkey park with the spattering of rain we've had the pitch would be waterlogged !!
Upthehaven

If that sump pump ever packs in, the wreck will become a swimming pool overnight.

#14 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,791 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:11 AM

Gee what lovely speakers . That place oozes class doesn't it ...

#15 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:13 AM

Can anyone put score updates on here today please?

Edited by town4me, 21 April 2013 - 11:14 AM.

#16 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 552 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:14 AM

haha that spacecake dudes a clown but dont get him confused with the legendary spacey off the haven site coz this ones an imposter a fraud i can guarentee you that

#17 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,791 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:20 AM

Kevin Spacey ? He's not a Haven fan is he ?

#18 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,792 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:35 AM

haha that spacecake dudes a clown but dont get him confused with the legendary spacey off the haven site coz this ones an imposter a fraud i can guarentee you that

Sounds like Luggsy has changed his name donald!!!!     What is it with some Haven fans who come on here posting that they are Dewsbury fans or using the names of genuine Haven fans?     A bit chicken isn't it?

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users