TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Seventh heaven!

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#81 Supporter

Supporter
  • Coach
  • 462 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:07 AM

I think it was a number, possibly five or was it six or something like that!

#82 homeandawayer

homeandawayer
  • Coach
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:46 PM

Yeah something to do with deadly sins, so how many of them are there??

#83 wonderofwood

wonderofwood
  • Coach
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:59 PM

the club should get seven stars printed on the shirt below the badge - and then 8 then 9 then 10 lol 

#84 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,709 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:35 PM

the club should get seven stars printed on the shirt below the badge - and then 8 then 9 then 10 lol

weel run out of room within a year or 2
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#85 wonderofwood

wonderofwood
  • Coach
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:38 PM

weel run out of room within a year or 2

doubt it becasue you wont be playing them in the league next year  :D

#86 Supporter

Supporter
  • Coach
  • 462 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:50 PM

Town Magic!
Think of a number ......Subtract 1 ......... Multiply by 3 .......... Add 12 ........ Divide the answer by 3 ......... Add 4 ............ Take away the number you first thought of ............ The answer is always very special!

#87 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:23 PM

Highlights of yesterday's game are now on Super League TV, including interviews with Dowes, Thackray and Mossop, who wanted Wigan in the draw to put his brother on his back a few times.  LoL

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#88 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:43 PM

There has been a lot of talk on the Haven forum about Olstrum head butting one of their players and also Acton rubbing his elbow in someone's face but not one single mention of Jackson smashing Carter (I think it's Brett) in the face leading with his elbow (it's just after Brett has converted Callums try on the highlights).

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#89 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:05 PM

Jamie Acton take a bow ... What a tackle before the entire 7 th cavalry arrived !

#90 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:10 PM

Jamie Acton take a bow ... What a tackle before the entire 7 th cavalry arrived !

The 2nd man there was our other prop Ewan Dowes and Brett Carter, after 80 pulsating minutes two props can certainly take a bow.  And Calvert never even got over the line, which was amazing.    I thought he had got over but been held up but not so. 

#91 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:32 PM

Our fitness levels and conditioning are something we always mention , and you saw why its so important there . Matthew Johnson take a bow to .

#92 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:34 PM

Notice Keith how nearly everyone took their chance to jump all over Spongebob? Nice bonus for the lads there !

#93 Oneday

Oneday
  • Coach
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:06 PM

You know when you can't remember something and it bugs you for ages? ... can you guys help me out? ...

What's that film with Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman where he's in the desert and gets delivered a box with a head in it?

I got this music going round in my head too and just can't place it ?

#94 Supporter

Supporter
  • Coach
  • 462 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

I got this music going round in my head too and just can't place it ?
Is it that one by that well known scrum half - Ludwig van Beethoven?

Edited by Supporter, 22 April 2013 - 05:24 PM.

#95 haven94

haven94
  • Coach
  • 328 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:36 AM

Gotta feel a tad sorry for them, rooney is coasting for the cash, woods is spending more time on his TV and pub commitments (came from more than 1 Haven player) spent a fortune on a prop who's 76, the rest of their pack is knocking on, just been beaten on their own midden by their deadliest rivals, lost 7 in a row to us, paying Dorian a fortune to crab sideways constantly, ground falling apart, lost world cup games to town who got £1/2 m of money earmarked for them , they are asking for Woods out, poorer out halfbacks out, Kenny Everett out need I go on I bet short Sirkett throws himself off then dock gates tonight followed imminently by choctard, Charlos knicker sniffer and his asbo offpring, me thinks the wheels are about to come off the Sunshine bus!!!!

****ing myself gonch im still here and still on the haven site also. and i gave town credit on there win that charlo knicker sniffer crack getting boring now even he ****es himself laughing at you lot on here but never mind good luck in the next round with your a team.

#96 Gonch

Gonch
  • Coach
  • 354 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:41 AM

Bite!!!!

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

#97 bluewhite10

bluewhite10
  • Workington
  • 296 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:48 AM

****ing myself gonch im still here and still on the haven site also. and i gave town credit on there win that charlo knicker sniffer crack getting boring now even he ****es himself laughing at you lot on here but never mind good luck in the next round with your a team.

HUGE BITE HAHAHA
bluewhitearmy

#98 haven94

haven94
  • Coach
  • 328 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:32 AM

HUGE BITE HAHAHA

of course huge bite lol sure

#99 topladtownie

topladtownie
  • Coach