Cup draw

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#61 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,663 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:24 AM

We have proper turnstiles not 1950s style we get better crowds than town.and ours Are real fans not hangerson

better crowds??? are you sure about that? i would check the average figures for last year and this.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#62 pora pora

pora pora
  • Banned
  • 56 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:26 PM

better crowds??? are you sure about that? i would check the average figures for last year and this.

is that with or without hangers on??

#63 gillmeister

gillmeister
  • Coach
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:30 PM

is that with or without hangers on??

Lets all ignore him after all he needs to go and improve his fitness levels!!
Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

#64 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,280 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:31 PM

What hangers on ? Wigan have hangers on , we're in the bottom four in the championship , teams like us just have real and die hard fans

#65 pora pora

pora pora
  • Banned
  • 56 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:34 PM

What hangers on ? Wigan have hangers on , we're in the bottom four in the championship , teams like us just have real and die hard fans

how long you had them then lol

#66 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,280 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:37 PM

I have absolutely no answer to that slicing witticism . I'm an educated man but hands up you have me there .

#67 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:41 PM

Lets all ignore him after all he needs to go and improve his fitness levels!!

Plenty of jam shud do it haha.
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#68 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 497 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:38 PM

Rodders-

I see your namesake has been dropped this weekend, quite poetic as you were clearly dropped when you were a baby

#69 pora pora

pora pora
  • Banned
  • 56 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:09 PM

Rodders-
I see your namesake has been dropped this weekend, quite poetic as you were clearly dropped when you were a baby

never been dropped 6ft 2 comes in handy you see.

#70 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 497 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:42 PM

Ah so you're saying you were a 6'2 baby? lol

I'm going to help you here then I'm going to ignore you as I get my fill of people like you  at work. I wasn't referring to being dropped as in knocked out, I meant dropped on your head as in its caused a bit of brain damage. Are you with me now?

#71 pora pora

pora pora
  • Banned
  • 56 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:48 PM

Ah so you're saying you were a 6'2 baby? lol

I'm going to help you here then I'm going to ignore you as I get my fill of people like you at work. I wasn't referring to being dropped as in knocked out, I meant dropped on your head as in its caused a bit of brain damage. Are you with me now?

I knew what you were referring to I just added my slant to it.hardly brain damaged uni educated and good job at sellafield.what was your education or wasnt there any.

#72 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 04:17 PM

I knew what you were referring to I just added my slant to it.hardly brain damaged uni educated and good job at sellafield.what was your education or wasnt there any.

That's funny that as we've had someone else from Whitehaven come on here with that same craic.   £45k wage wasn't it at Sellafield as well.   I think he called himself Big Ivor !!!!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#73 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 04:45 PM

Uni educated... LOL.... the distinct lack of grammatical correctness in your posts shows a distinct lack of education!!! :lol:

Edited by OttO, 27 April 2013 - 05:13 PM.

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#74 Derwent

Derwent
  • Coach
  • 8,074 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:31 AM

Anyway, lets ignore the illiterate troll and get back on topic.

I read on the club website that they're planning a few things for the fans on the Widnes match day to try and get folk down to DP.

One thing I'd like to see them do is invite Les Gorley, and possibly Jim Mills, to the match as guests of honour. Two great players who graced both clubs with equal aplomb. That'd be a nice touch by the club.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users