• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 shades2

shades2
  • Coach
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:22 PM

Hull FC team news for this week:

Jack Briscoe makes way for brother Tom having made his debut for the club in the cup win, while youngsters James Cunningham, Danny Nicklas and Dean Hadley are the other players to miss out.

So looks like we could have Briscoe, Kent, Nicklas & Hadley if needed. 

#22 Caldecott

Caldecott
  • Coach
  • 127 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:05 PM

Thanks to everyone who threw Confetti today.

Video here for those who didn't see it:

Should we do it more often or not at all?

YCK

#23 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:24 PM

We were crapping ourselves on the top tier about the confetti but it turns out you had none

#24 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,494 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:27 PM

If only your team was as good as your confetti ;)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#25 Russ

Russ
  • Coach
  • 198 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:59 PM

Somebody please tell me that video is a wind up lol

#26 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:11 PM

Somebody please tell me that video is a wind up lol

He (along with a few others) is doing his best to help try and generate a bit of atmosphere.

May I respectfully ask what you are doing to help bring a bit of positivity in to the club?

Posted Image

#27 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,871 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:16 PM

We could do with a lot more like him Gav;.

#28 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:20 PM

We could do with a lot more like him Gav;.

Absolutely! I'll be having a chat with Ian when I can about how we can help him out too. Him and Lauren Ruddock amongst others are doing a sterling job this season and the players do notice it, so long may they continue!

Posted Image

#29 jiggyknight

jiggyknight
  • Coach
  • 659 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:00 AM

Absolutely! I'll be having a chat with Ian when I can about how we can help him out too. Him and Lauren Ruddock amongst others are doing a sterling job this season and the players do notice it, so long may they continue!

Gav I've pm you

#30 shades2

shades2
  • Coach
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:11 AM

Must be going for a record are we - how many topics can you have for 1 bl**dy game..

Thought yesterday was worse than Keighley as we came into the game on the back

of some really good wins, only Sully, Potter, Nicklas really worth a mention for me on

that performance.

Agree the support numbers wise was brilliant yesterday, but as for making any atmosphere or

noise, well that was worse than we saw on the pitch, thought people on a day out on the beer

would really let themselves go from the start & let people know they are there, but 12 people at

home games make more noise.

#31 Hawkwindbag

Hawkwindbag
  • Coach
  • 928 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:20 AM

I actually thought when you moved the ball out quickly and to the right you looked dangerous on occasions, but it always some how managed to peter out when our cover got across or you made a daft error.

Not a great game though between two desperate looking teams. Best of luck until next time ...    

#32 jiggyknight

jiggyknight
  • Coach
  • 659 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:31 AM

Yesterday was about who wanted it more and the hawks did we didn't turn up.

#33 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,494 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:26 AM

Fair play, you brought a great support yesterday and i love the fact you have some new fans trying to create more of an atmosphere at games, well done to the lads who are putting the flags up, and trying to create more of an atmosphere, grounds up and down the Championships need more of it! keep it up!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#34 ashbourneknight

ashbourneknight
  • Coach
  • 383 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:04 AM

Fair play, you brought a great support yesterday and i love the fact you have some new fans trying to create more of an atmosphere at games, well done to the lads who are putting the flags up, and trying to create more of an atmosphere, grounds up and down the Championships need more of it! keep it up!

If and when we start winning away from home there'll be bigger flags flying,we've seen a lot of comment on this forum with regard to our lack lustre way of playing away from our comfort zone that being Huntington Stadium, maybe it's the old mind games scenario,comments of the kit for away matches as the effect of players having a complex seen in cosmetic pink,perhaps they should wear ra ra skirts instead of shorts, you never know it may catch on. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users