Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

All the best

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:52 AM

Happy st George's day everyone. The only day we should celebrate in this country
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#2 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,459 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:57 AM

Bang right Macca!
Posted Image

#3 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:01 AM

Celebrate it while we've still got a country

#4 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:51 AM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#5 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,657 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:09 PM

Happy st George's day everyone. The only day we should celebrate in this country

What about Christmas?

Printing & Graphic Design - Nationwide
Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!
T: 01904 765334 | E: info@alldesignandprint.co.uk

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights, Hunslet Hawks & Dewsbury Rams

alldesignandprint.co.uk

#6 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:27 PM

Macca we will be celebrating Sunday as well (again)  :D

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#7 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:45 PM

Macca we will be celebrating Sunday as well (again) :D

That's standard against them lot mate....COME ON THE HUNS!!!

#8 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:17 PM

Marchy needs to get the best out of the lads on Sunday if the Hawks don't get the mind set right for this one then im afraid York will out enthuse us  in the opening 20 mins. Not enough talk between the lads for me needs 3 or 4 to inspire the others to work their socks off for each other this game could be the turning point in the Hawks season and a cup final performance is a must. Cut out the silly penalties and start with our strongest line up particularly in the pack. Need to go out all guns blazing like we did against barrow and Whitehaven. 

chappy

#9 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:25 PM

Marchy needs to get the best out of the lads on Sunday if the Hawks don't get the mind set right for this one then im afraid York will out enthuse us in the opening 20 mins. Not enough talk between the lads for me needs 3 or 4 to inspire the others to work their socks off for each other this game could be the turning point in the Hawks season and a cup final performance is a must. Cut out the silly penalties and start with our strongest line up particularly in the pack. Need to go out all guns blazing like we did against barrow and Whitehaven.

Marchys not in the best of form tho col. Between the penaltys he gives away ( worst when we've ball in hand) and his lack of form, he wouldn't be in my 17 this Sunday

#10 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:39 PM

Marchys not in the best of form tho col. Between the penaltys he gives away ( worst when we've ball in hand) and his lack of form, he wouldn't be in my 17 this Sunday

not my shout picking the team macca but theres enough players particularly with the duel reg forwards available to have a very strong pack moore in particular was immense against Swinton  but york have worked well as a team at home especially  and i dont want the Hawks to be the team to give them a rare away win . Just hope the lad can start playing his best i know for reasons i wont comment on  hes not fired on all cylinders as yet but i know hes a talented kid and will want to get back to winning ways asap and so do I for the sake of the fans.

chappy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users