Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

summer music festivals 2013

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 bedlam breakout

bedlam breakout
  • Coach
  • 740 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:40 PM

these events seem to be nothing more than middle class indulgencies these days, on the calender next to the "easter egg hunt" dreadfull line ups at  arsey venues attended by the "north face" wearing brigade, although there is one great weekender in sept if anyone is interested http://www.bedlambreakout.com/ (thats march gig) updated soon.

Edited by bedlam breakout, 23 April 2013 - 07:57 PM.

the inside of a 3star halex table tennis ball smells much like you'd expect it to.

#2 Severus

Severus
  • Coach
  • 13,033 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:01 PM

You have issues.
Fides invicta triumphat

#3 Steve May

Steve May
  • Coach
  • 10,111 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:42 AM

these events seem to be nothing more than middle class indulgencies these days, on the calender next to the "easter egg hunt" dreadfull line ups at  arsey venues attended by the "north face" wearing brigade, although there is one great weekender in sept if anyone is interested http://www.bedlambreakout.com/ (thats march gig) updated soon.

Maybe, just maybe, you're not in the target market for that kind of festival?

For them that are, can I recommend the excellent Summer Breeze festival near Swindon. Unfortunately you'll have to wait until 2014 for the next one.

That's me.  I'm done.

#4 Wiltshire Rhino

Wiltshire Rhino
  • Coach
  • 2,326 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:00 AM

For them that are, can I recommend the excellent Summer Breeze festival near Swindon.

A great little festival on my doorstep.
2014 Challenged Cup Winner

#5 Shadow

Shadow
  • Coach
  • 8,069 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:40 AM

Being Middle Class, Middle Aged and from Middle England I've booked my tickets for the Rewind festival

God Rides a Harley but the Devil rides a Ducati!

#6 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,129 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:48 AM

Being Middle Class, Middle Aged and from Middle England I've booked my tickets for the Rewind festival

What about this as well?! Link :D

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#7 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,704 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:36 PM

Or - http://www.solfest.o...tival-info.aspx

Its always on the August Bank Hol weekend - Wembley trip has to come first.

#8 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 20,764 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:49 PM

Wimps! Altamont2.jpg

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

#9 bedlam breakout

bedlam breakout
  • Coach
  • 740 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:25 PM

am thinking more of stuff like the lattitude festival etc- the north face wearers ticking off their bucket list while pampering ever present spoilt to death oliver and fraya with picnic treats, knowing fa about music but pushing the ticket prices up for the real music fans

the inside of a 3star halex table tennis ball smells much like you'd expect it to.