haven v donny

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#21 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,853 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:32 PM

You can understand bomber how he would struggle to get fit in PNG , that Japanese invasion must have been disruptive .

#22 pora pora

pora pora
  • Banned
  • 56 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:33 PM

Pleased you cleared that one up,comedy gold .

to be dropped he would need to be playing every week which he aint so work it out or I'll draw it for you

#23 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:37 PM

You can understand bomber how he would struggle to get fit in PNG , that Japanese invasion must have been disruptive .

Makes you wish they had signed codkiller aswell,top signings by the 2010 bod.
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#24 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:08 PM

Martins dropped to .... Sorry getting his fitness levels up . Since rested , sorry dropped . It must really hit them when they see what we have in those two positions .

Martins is in the last chance saloon, I'm told!!!!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#25 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,853 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:12 PM

Their props look short burst merchants Keith , our guys and our rotation lets us rumble for the full game . I don't rate their pack purely on what I've seen .

Edited by DavidM, 27 April 2013 - 01:15 PM.

#26 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:14 PM

Their props look short burst merchants Keith , our guys and our rotation lets us rumble for the full game .

And to think they used to give Tani Lavulavu some stick for his short spells for them!!!!! 

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#27 pora pora

pora pora
  • Banned
  • 56 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:16 PM

And to think they used to give Tani Lavulavu some stick for his short spells for them!!!!!

thats cos he was rubbish

#28 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:22 PM

thats cos he was rubbish

Not much difference between him and Pora and Martins then!!

#29 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:23 PM

to be dropped he would need to be playing every week which he aint so work it out or I'll draw it for you

Sorry marra ,but "working on your fitness "means your dropped ,whichever way they like to paint the picture.
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#30 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,952 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:25 PM

not dropped hes getting his fitness levelS up.we will more than cope wid donny.look forward to 4.40 tomorrow!!

keep the comedy coming grandpa grandpa your hilarious marra!

#31 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,853 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:33 PM

Yep , crucial game crucial spell of games ... If Sicey , Monsieur Seb and Rodders were delivering the goods for more than 5 minutes they'd be in don't worry about that . They know they're front row rotation isn't working after the initial skirmishes that's it really .

#32 pora pora

pora pora
  • Banned
  • 56 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:13 PM

Yep , crucial game crucial spell of games ... If Sicey , Monsieur Seb and Rodders were delivering the goods for more than 5 minutes they'd be in don't worry about that . They know they're front row rotation isn't working after the initial skirmishes that's it really .

yes crucial but very winnable.woods is looking at the whole season not just one game.

#33 pora pora

pora pora
  • Banned
  • 56 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:16 PM

Not much difference between him and Pora and Martins then!!

if stokes hadnt been at haven neither would lavulavu simple really.png international hardly rubbish.

#34 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:33 PM

Why do the two Haven props need a rest?     After next Thursday's match they have 17 days before their next game, surely that's enough time for a rest, isn't it?

#35 pora pora

pora pora
  • Banned
  • 56 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:40 PM

Why do the two Haven props need a rest? After next Thursday's match they have 17 days before their next game, surely that's enough time for a rest, isn't it?

we have 2 matches in four days swinton being more important as donny will be easier.so saving players is a wise move.

#36 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:26 PM

useless buggers cant even stop donny getting a bp,lambrini time!

COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#37 wonderofwood

wonderofwood
  • Coach
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:31 PM

They played Jordan Hand from Saints - class act that lad - played for Bold Miners as an amatuer and is in the same mold as Walne

#38 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:49 PM

Less than 600 at there ###### today. The rats are starting to desert the sinking ship.

#39 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:58 PM

They played Jordan Hand from Saints - class act that lad - played for Bold Miners as an amatuer and is in the same mold as Walne

Rodders was rested ,not dropped ,rested ,pipe and slippers and a taxi for gramps awww blesshim .
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#40 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:05 PM

Para will only get real match by playing and not resting up at the old folks home!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users