Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

haven v donny

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 gillmeister

gillmeister
  • Coach
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:20 PM

Less than 600 at there ###### today. The rats are starting to desert the sinking ship.

It's ok they were all real fans none of them were hangers on so that will pay the bills 😉
Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

#42 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:26 PM

Haha 500 mutes and a goon blowing a kazoo,top club ,great fans.
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#43 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,681 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:24 PM

Old friend of ours BKM /Saints4ever (they like to call us Widnes reserves) is telling town4me that they are 6th in the league and town4me has to deal with it!!!!!!     He doesn't seem to have worked it out that if Town won one of their two games in hand, say Keighley at home, then Town will be 6th and Haven will drop down to 7th.    Could he deal with that, I wonder?

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#44 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:38 PM

Oh man they are hard work those 2010 fans.by the way wreck was rocking today i believe,just before the tumbleweed blew through it was bouncing ,oh and rodders is working hard on his fitness ,woodsy is sorting out a nutrition regime for him to adhere to
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users