TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

The Broncos may have picked up a gem

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Emosi Koloto

Emosi Koloto
  • Coach
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:22 AM

I watched a youtube video of the London Broncos u/19 win over Featherstone and noticed an unfamiliar player on the wing, his name is Saeed Agdobe so i did a bit of research on him and found this...

He looks a player of real talent.

Everything under the sun is in tune
But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

#2 nadera78

nadera78
  • Coach
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:05 AM

London have got a really good U19s side this season. They've won 4 so far, including a 60 point demolition of Bradford and a victory over Wigan. Of the 4 defeats they pushed Leeds close and lost by just 2 against Wakefield and 6 versus Huddersfield.

Lots of talent coming through down south, just need to do something about the club they play for.

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."
Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

#3 EastLondonMike

EastLondonMike
  • Coach
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:08 AM

We're lucky enough at the Dockers to have a couple of the Bronco's U19s, and there are definitely a few who look pretty handy.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

#4 walter sobchak

walter sobchak
  • Coach
  • 1,975 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:59 PM

Looks like are great talent, no doubt union will be keeping a close eye on him. The potential untapped talent in London is frightening and not just for the broncos, other super league clubs should invest and partner up with junior clubs/boroughs in London, the return for maybe investing £10-15,000 a year for both club and country could pay dividends.

#5 EastLondonMike

EastLondonMike
  • Coach
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:28 PM

I'll second that suggestion!

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

#6 Harrigan

Harrigan
  • Coach
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:56 PM

Reminds me of Watkins with the way he moves and that nice little step move he does. Looks a talent. I'd love to see footage against better opposition though.

rhinosbulldogs_zps04cf7e0a.jpg

#7 1976PMJwires

1976PMJwires
  • Coach
  • 9,645 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:57 PM

Forget Watkins, the next offiah, looks very good and has the confidence to back himself, that is what wing play is all about

#8 keighley

keighley
  • Coach
  • 6,059 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:22 AM

Forget Watkins, the next offiah, looks very good and has the confidence to back himself, that is what wing play is all about

He certainly looks like a talent but the tackling or lack of it made him look a bit better than it should. Every defender was trying to go high on him when the need to take his legs was very necessary.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users