Workington

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#121 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:02 PM

I reckon nows the time for a FANS FORUM.... FOR THE CLUB AND FANS TO GET TOGETHER TO TAKE US FORWARD!!! 

WE CANT AFFPORD TO GET RELEGATED and clearly too many fans aint happy at the minute!!

So rather then all winge on here, lets get a meeting at the club in the royal suite for fans to ask questions and to see how we can get out of this mess and look to the future?

Wev alot to throw away if we was to go under or get relegated. Theys alot more this club can achieve if things are improved or changed both on and off the field.

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 03 May 2013 - 12:03 PM.

#122 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 922 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:55 PM

I think it shows something when we have a game tonight and there isn't a thread on it. I know it's Sheffield but is apathy setting in?
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#123 Netherton Ram

Netherton Ram
  • Coach
  • 507 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:58 PM

If only we see the amount of improvement that the cheerleaders have seen this season. At least one of the Morrisons have worked their magic. If only it being in the wrong area....
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

#124 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:16 PM

If only we see the amount of improvement that the cheerleaders have seen this season. At least one of the Morrisons have worked their magic. If only it being in the wrong area....

Are you suggesting a job swap NR?

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users