Nicklas becomes a permanent Knight

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#41 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:11 PM

After reading his tweets, its even lovelier stuff.

Glad we're shut of him.

Posted Image

#42 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,673 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:20 PM

Ben Johnston did more in 12 minutes yesterday that Nicklas did in all the games he was at York. I'd say Gateshead is about his standard TBH, his attitude is helping him throw away a promising career.

Printing & Graphic Design - Nationwide
Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!
T: 01904 765334 | E: info@alldesignandprint.co.uk

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights, Hunslet Hawks & Dewsbury Rams

alldesignandprint.co.uk

#43 barlby knight

barlby knight
  • Coach
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:35 PM

Read his tweets , what an arrogant self important nobody he is , seems to think very highly of himself & now he's at Gateshead , as you say proberbly his level , good riddance to him!
LOVE THE KNIGHTS , LIVE THE KNIGHTS

#44 barlby knight

barlby knight
  • Coach
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:59 PM

By the way Simon , you know nowt about Rugby League , so stick to printing , ha ha !!!!!

#45 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,673 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:13 PM

By the way Simon , you know nowt about Rugby League , so stick to printing , ha ha !!!!!

I've been insulted on Twitter by better players than him, that's for sure!

Printing & Graphic Design - Nationwide
Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!
T: 01904 765334 | E: info@alldesignandprint.co.uk

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights, Hunslet Hawks & Dewsbury Rams

alldesignandprint.co.uk

#46 barlby knight

barlby knight
  • Coach
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:17 PM

It's a shame when someone with a bit of talent has to slate a club that gave him the chance to play on a regular basis , lets face it Hull clearly didn't wan him as has been proved , we offered him a contract so he could keep playing but that wasnt good enough so off he trotted to K R , now he's at Gateshead ! Big step up that , thanks Danny for nothing , were better off without you !

#47 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 618 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:18 PM

Glad he'll be getting some regular rugby.

#48 jiggyknight

jiggyknight
  • Coach
  • 659 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:42 PM

Oh the fame of it

#49 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 618 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:44 PM

Must. Resist. Temptation. To. Rejoin. Twitter...

#50 ThunderArmy

ThunderArmy
  • Coach
  • 281 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:47 PM

hi guys, I missed our game at the weekend, so never saw danny nicklas play for us, heard he played well, by looks of your comments you guys don't like him, what happened with him at York?

#51 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:08 PM

hi guys, I missed our game at the weekend, so never saw danny nicklas play for us, heard he played well, by looks of your comments you guys don't like him, what happened with him at York?

He walked out on York for Hull KR after agreeing a permanent contract.

Then over the weekend he tweeted Nathan Powley (a Doncaster player) saying: "Is your coach finally letting you have a game against the worst team in the league tomorrow?"

(Doncaster were playing York.)

Powley replied: "Didn't you used to play for the worst team in the league then? Haha"

Nicklas replied: "Not through choice! Just like tomorrow (playing for Gateshead) is not through choice!"

I then tweeted: "Is there a club you actually will play for by choice Danny?"

Nicklas replied: "Yea, a SuperLeague club or a decent championship club"

He also called Simon Hall names... ;)

Posted Image

#52 The Bassets Assets

The Bassets Assets
  • Players
  • 48 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:57 AM

He walked out on York for Hull KR after agreeing a permanent contract.

Then over the weekend he tweeted Nathan Powley (a Doncaster player) saying: "Is your coach finally letting you have a game against the worst team in the league tomorrow?"

(Doncaster were playing York.)

Powley replied: "Didn't you used to play for the worst team in the league then? Haha"

Nicklas replied: "Not through choice! Just like tomorrow (playing for Gateshead) is not through choice!"

I then tweeted: "Is there a club you actually will play for by choice Danny?"

Nicklas replied: "Yea, a SuperLeague club or a decent championship club"

He also called Simon Hall names... ;)

It saddens me to say it but we have quite a few "fans", who regularly post on this forum, doing exactly what Danny is doing/has done by slagging players/ex players/teams off.  Sometimes they only pop up to slag with no constructive view at all! 

So please lets not get involved ladies n gents.  Criticism is fine but slagging is not sporting, not grown up and IMO if ya ain't brave enough to say it to the face don't say it from behind a keyboard, whatever others do......kinda makes us a bit better for it methinks!!!  

BTW Gav this is not suggesting you have ever behaved in this way at any time, just seemed an appropriate place to reply to thread.  RL is a family sport and no form of blah, blah etc, etc. 

#53 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 618 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 02:08 PM

It saddens me to say it but we have quite a few "fans", who regularly post on this forum, doing exactly what Danny is doing/has done by slagging players/ex players/teams off.  Sometimes they only pop up to slag with no constructive view at all! 

So please lets not get involved ladies n gents.  Criticism is fine but slagging is not sporting, not grown up and IMO if ya ain't brave enough to say it to the face don't say it from behind a keyboard, whatever others do......kinda makes us a bit better for it methinks!!!  

BTW Gav this is not suggesting you have ever behaved in this way at any time, just seemed an appropriate place to reply to thread.  RL is a family sport and no form of blah, blah etc, etc.

Indeed. We as the York City Knights Community of fans have a responsibility to ourselves and each other to portray ourselves as decent human beings, worthy of everybody's consideration and respect within the sport of Rugby League and beyond.

We should be the adults in these situations, even though Niklas started it and is a poo poo head.

#54 Peter G.

Peter G.
  • Coach
  • 319 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:40 PM

Too true. Especially if one is hiding behind a pseudonym. ;)

#55 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:41 PM

It saddens me to say it but we have quite a few "fans", who regularly post on this forum, doing exactly what Danny is doing/has done by slagging players/ex players/teams off. Sometimes they only pop up to slag with no constructive view at all!

So please lets not get involved ladies n gents. Criticism is fine but slagging is not sporting, not grown up and IMO if ya ain't brave enough to say it to the face don't say it from behind a keyboard, whatever others do......kinda makes us a bit better for it methinks!!!

BTW Gav this is not suggesting you have ever behaved in this way at any time, just seemed an appropriate place to reply to thread. RL is a family sport and no form of blah, blah etc, etc.

the difference being there wouldn't be a york city knights without you fans. You pay For the right to have an opinion. Players like him are a waste of oxygen
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#56 badger24

badger24
  • Coach
  • 386 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:16 PM

the difference being there wouldn't be a york city knights without you fans. You pay For the right to have an opinion. Players like him are a waste of oxygen

With you on that macca . I know we don't run the club like you guys but surely we entitled to an opinion ?

#57 DEANO

DEANO
  • Coach
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:54 PM

i see his new team scored 50 0dd points and still got beat in front of just over a 100 fans :biggrin:

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

#58 jiggyknight

jiggyknight
  • Coach
  • 659 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:22 PM

i see his new team scored 50 0dd points and still got beat in front of just over a 100 fans :biggrin:

i don't think he even played.

#59 DEANO

DEANO
  • Coach
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:05 PM

scored a try unless it was another nicklas

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

#60 barlby knight

barlby knight
  • Coach
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:10 PM

Best place for the egotistical little prat , he's found his level !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users