Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Sunday

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 04:28 PM

I wonder if anythings gonna change on Sunday or are we gonna give York 20-30 points start like every other team we've played. It would be nice to see us with a few set plays for a change. I quickly running out of confidence in Barry eaton. This is the best squad of players we've had for years yet its not getting shown on the pitch
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#2 morley-hawk

morley-hawk
  • Coach
  • 506 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:09 PM

I think we'll be alright Sunday, getting away from the league was a welcome change last weekend after a couple of shoddy results, hopefully it's allowed everyone to re-focus

34-16 Home win for me! York are almost as hopeless on their travels as we are!

Edited by morley-hawk, 26 April 2013 - 05:09 PM.

#3 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,442 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:09 PM

york are 2 teams, one without simon brown who were lucky to beat blackbrook and one with simon brown who beat fev.Therefore gentlemen its pretty obvious , if he plays , who we stop...

Posted Image

#4 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,800 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:28 PM

york are 2 teams, one without simon brown who were lucky to beat blackbrook and one with simon brown who beat fev.Therefore gentlemen its pretty obvious , if he plays , who we stop...

Don't think Simons playing Steve.

Edited by Spanish Knight, 26 April 2013 - 06:28 PM.

#5 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,442 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:54 PM

John , i,ll beleive that when i see his name missing from the teamsheet 30 mins from the kick off same with Jack Lee
Posted Image

#6 Hawkwindbag

Hawkwindbag
  • Coach
  • 871 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:01 PM

Don't think Simons playing Steve.

Is he injured ??

#7 ashbourneknight

ashbourneknight
  • Coach
  • 383 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:17 PM

John , i,ll beleive that when i see his name missing from the teamsheet 30 mins from the kick off same with Jack Lee

The Knights have a few little grafters, one that is coming up trumps this term Kriss Brining now promoted to the first team squad,2 more ties against

Toulouse, and Tom Carr making his own points collection,it will be good to have some open rugby and then the best team will win.

#8 Big Ron

Big Ron
  • Coach
  • 307 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:26 PM

The Knights have a few little grafters, one that is coming up trumps this term Kriss Brining now promoted to the first team squad,2 more ties against
   Toulouse, and Tom Carr making his own points collection,it will be good to have some open rugby and then the best team will win.

we will win macca and blackpool will make that many tears we will have no problem removing the boats and caravans still it will be a good day and i havent even mentioned the hahaha brigade

#9 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:03 PM

Must win for us. Agree with Maka about Eaton but i doubt we can sack him plus i have a horrible feeling that our next coach Will be a Rhinos employee

#10 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:07 PM

KOL

1man doesn't make a team, Browny is a class player and admittedly we miss his tactical kicking when he's not on the park, however for once in the last 3 years I think it will be a very close affair and we have a few more flair players than in previous seasons, so hopefully we will take the prize. Sure your boys will want to maintain the winning run as our bogey team.
Posted Image

#11 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,460 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:22 PM

I think we will just have too much for York Sunday, they have the form, but we are due a performance and we have shown when we click we can push most teams, they have a few out and a win could take us to 6th so all to play for, York for me and for most fans from both camps is the biggest of the season now, after the rivalry built up since the reformation of York, due to this forum and also the number of players who have represented both clubs, I for one can't wait, looking forward to seeing all the York lads, it will be a cracking atmosphere and no doubt a superb game! Can't wait, come on the Huns!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#12 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:02 PM

I think we will just have too much for York Sunday, they have the form, but we are due a performance and we have shown when we click we can push most teams, they have a few out and a win could take us to 6th so all to play for, York for me and for most fans from both camps is the biggest of the season now, after the rivalry built up since the reformation of York, due to this forum and also the number of players who have represented both clubs, I for one can't wait, looking forward to seeing all the York lads, it will be a cracking atmosphere and no doubt a superb game! Can't wait, come on the Huns!

I've heard of 1 player who hasn't been picked and to be fair it's a pi*s take that he's not been picked. I've lost all faith in eaton. I bet marchy gets a game no matter how bad he's been for the last 6 games
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#13 hunslet ramone

hunslet ramone
  • Coach
  • 111 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:33 PM

Good post, and I can't wait for this game too.

Thinking this will be a classic game, and one of which both sets of fans will remember.

It would be great to see Yates,Grimmer,Kain ,Keinhurst,Hood,Moore in the team from the start. Cannot see York beating us with the said players mentioned.

And let March be on the subs bench , and used if needed.

#14 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,442 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:41 AM

KOL

1man doesn't make a team, Browny is a class player and admittedly we miss his tactical kicking when he's not on the park, however for once in the last 3 years I think it will be a very close affair and we have a few more flair players than in previous seasons, so hopefully we will take the prize. Sure your boys will want to maintain the winning run as our bogey team.

Andy, you say 1 man dosent make a team, well ive just watched Tim Smith of Wakey virtually beat Widnes  on his own tonight, made almost every try, just wish he  had a British Passport...

Posted Image

#15 biggalouigi

biggalouigi
  • Players
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:05 AM

hunslet win for me 34-14 

#16 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,460 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:09 AM

I've heard of 1 player who hasn't been picked and to be fair it's a pi*s take that he's not been picked. I've lost all faith in eaton. I bet marchy gets a game no matter how bad he's been for the last 6 games

You know more than me mate

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#17 Big Ron

Big Ron
  • Coach
  • 307 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:11 AM

we all do haha

#18 badger24

badger24
  • Coach
  • 371 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:49 AM

Well any of the bottom 9 are capable of beating each other . Lets hope for a cracking game . Hope the knights edge it if we can break the away duck then I will be happy #13knights

#19 hunsok3

hunsok3
  • Players
  • 77 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:31 AM

All i want,is an 80 minute start to finish perfomance, not 10 mins here 10 mins there,i honestly believe when we finally click,somebody is going to get trounced,not saying it will be today,though it would be nice if we did,,,,The fans deserve a good all round pro performance,looking forward to today....COME ON YOU HUNS..

Edited by hunsok3, 28 April 2013 - 09:32 AM.

#20 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:50 PM

Huns,

You got your wish, your lads never let up for full 80mins, played some great rugby and made Knights look like kittle boys today, score line flattered us as well.
Eaton's got your lads ticking.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users