Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

tomorrows game

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 jiggyknight

jiggyknight
  • Coach
  • 654 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:10 PM

Well played Hunslet you deserved the win today.

#22 Penola

Penola
  • 608 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:24 PM

aye, credit to Hunslet. They were less ####### than we were. Dreadful game by two poor teams.

The only dreadful thing was Laughton. That was a really entertaining game. Both teams tried hard and it was well worth watching

Edited by Penola, 28 April 2013 - 04:25 PM.

#23 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:40 PM

The only dreadful thing was Laughton. That was a really entertaining game. Both teams tried hard and it was well worth watching

Sorry mate I can't agree. Even had we won I'd have still said it was a dour game between two sides who didn't seem to have a clue. Too many mistakes and wrong options by both teams to make it anything other than a forgettable game. It's just a shame for us that we can't seem to get our act together away from home, cos at home we've been outstanding and had we played like we can, today we'd have won comfortably. Good to see both or teams fighting it out for the playoffs though, rather than the bottom 2 spots, as I don't think either team need to worry about going down.

Printing & Graphic Design - Nationwide
Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!
T: 01904 765334 | E: info@alldesignandprint.co.uk

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights, Hunslet Hawks & Dewsbury Rams

alldesignandprint.co.uk

#24 Penola

Penola
  • 608 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:49 PM

Sorry mate I can't agree. Even had we won I'd have still said it was a dour game between two sides who didn't seem to have a clue. Too many mistakes and wrong options by both teams to make it anything other than a forgettable game. It's just a shame for us that we can't seem to get our act together away from home, cos at home we've been outstanding and had we played like we can, today we'd have won comfortably. Good to see both or teams fighting it out for the playoffs though, rather than the bottom 2 spots, as I don't think either team need to worry about going down.

Yes. We should both stay up

#25 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:46 PM

We were just to good for York today and on another day would have won by a lot more points, dominated in the forwards, if it wasnt for Laughton and an intercept York wouldn't have been on the board, I think both clubs will be safe from relegation!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#26 barlby knight

barlby knight
  • Coach
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:49 PM

Think your a bit rose tinted there Blackpool , your lot weren't all that & we were effing absysml , if we could reproduce our home form away we'd be alright !
LOVE THE KNIGHTS , LIVE THE KNIGHTS

#27 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:51 PM

We were just to good for York today and on another day would have won by a lot more points, dominated in the forwards, if it wasnt for Laughton and an intercept York wouldn't have been on the board, I think both clubs will be safe from relegation!

Blackbrook were too good for us, we were very lucky to win that game

#28 trig

trig
  • Coach
  • 145 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:33 AM

Am so looking forward to tomorrows game,hope the lads don't disapoint.
Am willing to put a shirt on my self .
Come on knights

wish I had taken my shorts and boots aswell ,Jesus man no passion to win yesterday.why are we not interested when we play away.
Makes me wonder if any truth in the fact that no budget for away wins .or is that just a rumour?

#29 jiggyknight

jiggyknight
  • Coach
  • 654 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:15 AM

Makes you wonder

#30 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:27 AM

Think your a bit rose tinted there Blackpool , your lot weren't all that & we were effing absysml , if we could reproduce our home form away we'd be alright !

I'm not saying we were brilliant, but on the day we were far too good for you IMO

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#31 barlby knight

barlby knight
  • Coach
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:01 PM

Not saying the better team didn't win just that you weren't that good , you scored off 2 charge downs , sometimes the ball goes for you , yesterday it went your way , we just weren't at the races ! Best of luck though
LOVE THE KNIGHTS , LIVE THE KNIGHTS

#32 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 2,035 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:40 PM

wish I had taken my shorts and boots aswell ,Jesus man no passion to win yesterday.why are we not interested when we play away.
Makes me wonder if any truth in the fact that no budget for away wins .or is that just a rumour?

No budget for away wins ?? The mind boggles, and I really hope there's no truth in it, however, do the numbers, we can only be averaging 600 ish at home so cash must be tight indeed, remember the heady days of average of 1600!! What would we give for that now.
Posted Image

#33 knightrider

knightrider
  • Coach
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:02 PM

So do we yet again expect the players to follow up another appauling away performance,with an outstanding home performance.The players cant be this Jekyll and hyde team week in week out.Its just not good enough.There is enough quality in there to be having a good dig away from home.It needs sorting and fast.

Posted Image

#34 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:45 AM

NO2yu2L.png

You pikeys are nothing to hunslet, your just another little club over the river

You got an updated league table for us?  ;)

#35 ashbourneknight

ashbourneknight
  • Coach
  • 383 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:52 AM

The one that matters is the one at the end of the season. ;) 

#36 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:45 AM

The one that matters is the one at the end of the season. ;)

Oh what a difference a week makes eh 😋😋😋😋😋
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#37 ashbourneknight

ashbourneknight
  • Coach
  • 383 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:38 PM

Oh what a difference a week makes eh

Yep I'm a week older and that makes me feel great,spring into summer watching some good rugby,also watching the development of the Community Stadium site taking shape,it will be great to have 4 stands around the ground.

#38 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:50 PM

Yep I'm a week older and that makes me feel great,spring into summer watching some good rugby,also watching the development of the Community Stadium site taking shape,it will be great to have 4 stands around the ground.

It'll look great in championship 1.
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#39 ashbourneknight

ashbourneknight
  • Coach
  • 383 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:09 PM

It'll look great in championship 1.

Macccaaa you'll be more than welcome, as long as you wipe your feet. ;)

#40 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:58 PM

We've wiped our feet before boys and so we shall again ;)