• Coach
  • 4,875 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:43 PM

Two words - Absolute Sh ite

#2 KNIGHTS2009

KNIGHTS2009
  • 3,500 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:46 PM

What is it with the Knights and being so poor away from home especially when our record at Fortress Huntington this season is so good.
Need to get this away form sorted.
TOUCH THE MAGIC OF THE YORK CITY KNIGHTS

Posted Image

Posted Image

YORK CITY KNIGHTS CHAMPIONSHIP 1 PLAY OFF FINAL WINNERS 2010

#3 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 2,026 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:51 PM

Don't give me that 'fortress Huntington' cr&& we have scraped through last couple of games at home and today we were simply outplayed everywhere on the pitch. Only player able to take any credit was Sully, ran his heart out as usual with no one supporting him.

Thought Hunslet played basic stuff vey very well today, forwards won their battle( although not hard against our pack today), backs closed Browny out of the game and scored off a couple of poor kicks and quite simply Hunlet wanted it more, defensively they simply stopped us playing and our kicking game was awful, they were also very unlucky to have a couple of great moves resulting in disallowed tries for forward passes otherwise we were in for a proper pasting.
Keinhorst, Yates, Haughey and Menzies were outstanding today, Marchy usual pain in the rear end, Grimmer non-existent, Hawks are a solid side but beatable if we had played anything like what we did vs Fev, Rams and parts of last week.

Pathetic tactics today GT, too many un-fit players out there and poor use of subs, next few weeks make or breaks if we get beat up t Catalans and come away with some heavy knocks our squad does not have enough depth to maintain current league position.

We are missing the two Jacks drastically.
Posted Image

#4 jiggyknight

jiggyknight
  • Coach
  • 654 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:06 PM

Well I've prob seen my last game away after that I'm seriously considering staying at home with my family instead of wasting my money on that

#5 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,855 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:19 PM

Well I've prob seen my last game away after that I'm seriously considering staying at home with my family instead of wasting my money on that

Im the same if the players cant be bothered to turn up at away games, why should I?

#6 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,305 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:21 PM

Posted Image

#7 Peter G.

Peter G.
  • Coach
  • 319 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:31 PM

Well, our " team" certainly know how to spoil a good day out dont they, they really aren't worth the petrol money never mind a flight to France.

I would NEVER have believed that they could play as badly as that debacle at Keighley but today they came mighty close ( GT thought that at times we were worse). Once again, against an average side full of ex-Knights, our mediocre players were unable to plunder a bonus point.

Thanks for turning up Sully, your efforts were much appreciated, most of the rest should hang their heads in shame playing like that in front of a brilliant travelling support ( bearing in mind our away form).

If the players dont get their away act together by the time summer arrives I can see many fans ( especially those with families ) going to the coast etc instead. Who could blame them?

#8 Mrbus

Mrbus
  • Coach
  • 781 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:35 PM

its a good job we completed at about 50% and gave a lot of stupid forward passes or it could have been a rather embarrassing score line for you guys

#9 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 2,026 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:40 PM

For once Mr Bus you are right, we could easily have been on the end of 40+ pts today, some very good support play today when your players broke the line, we had no answers. Shocked at how poor we are at the moment.
Posted Image

#10 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,855 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:46 PM

Who was your friend Andy, the one who was cracking all the jokes and had us all splitting our sides? lol

#11 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 2,026 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:55 PM

Who was your friend Andy, the one who was cracking all the jokes and had us all splitting our sides? lol

John,

Think my 'friend' after the game was actually a relation of Lionel's, they say Hunslet's a village, well today I met their village idiot so there's the proof it really is a village !!
Posted Image

#12 Big Ron

Big Ron
  • Coach
  • 307 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:51 PM

ive burnt me season ticket they can stuff the rugby now we are that cr2p away even im lost for words

#13 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,305 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:11 PM

ive burnt me season ticket they can stuff the rugby now we are that cr2p away even im lost for words

You burned your season ticket because we can't play away? Thats genius even by your standards.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users