TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Squad Numbers: Help please

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 marklaspalmas

marklaspalmas
  • Coach
  • 11,602 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:16 PM

Squad numbers for the three lads who debuted against Thatto:

J. Ormonroyd

D. Scott

J. Lee

and the two lads today

W. Sharp

F. Mariano

Thanks

#2 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,979 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:21 PM

26 sharp 29 mariano

#3 pont rover

pont rover
  • Coach
  • 491 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:58 PM

Jack Ormondroyd squad number 23 according to todays programme don't think the other two lads Scott and Lee have been allocated squad numbers yet.

#4 Bazzer

Bazzer
  • Coach
  • 100 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:16 PM

According to the official team sheet for the Thatto game,Dave Scott played in shirt 26 and Jack Lee 27. obviously these aren't been allocated on a permanent basis 

#5 marklaspalmas

marklaspalmas
  • Coach
  • 11,602 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:23 PM

Ta.

#6 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,354 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:19 PM

I don't know if you need this for your records Mark, but Liam Finn played with number 27 on his back after his blood substitution in the last quarter of today's game.

#7 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,944 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:47 PM

And didn't England come back on wearing no.28? Must have tore his no.8 shirt or got blood on it?

I don't know if you need this for your records Mark, but Liam Finn played with number 27 on his back after his blood substitution in the last quarter of today's game.

#8 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:53 PM

And didn't England come back on wearing no.28? Must have tore his no.8 shirt or got blood on it?

He did wear 28. According to DP on Radio Leeds, he injured himself in the warm up and had stitches, so I guess he needed to change shirts.

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#9 marklaspalmas

marklaspalmas
  • Coach
  • 11,602 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:01 PM

Ha! This was mentioned on radio leeds by a totally confused commentator when Finny scored his try. You'd've thought he might have recognised our captain, whatever the shirt number, but still....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users