Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Enoughs enough

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 BIG IAN

BIG IAN
  • Coach
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:56 PM

Said after the barrow game that was my last away game but as we do went today and that is enough.
I can find better things to do and spend my hard earned money on.
If the players carnt be botheted then nor can I.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 2,035 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:05 PM

Said after the barrow game that was my last away game but as we do went today and that is enough.
If the players carnt be botheted then nor can I.

Ian,

It's like the morning after a heavy night out, we always say "that's it never again" then we go back for more, see the same faces at away games and many of them take days off, swap shifts, give up O/T to be there, GT and the players have to start paying back the loyal fans with performances, I can stomach losing if we have given 100%, today we didn't look bothered and made Hawks look world beaters.
Posted Image

#3 White Knight

White Knight
  • Coach
  • 914 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:06 PM

How about spelling lessons?
It's good to win at home, but it's better to win away!

#4 Shadow45

Shadow45
  • Coach
  • 4,877 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:10 PM

Ian,

It's like the morning after a heavy night out, we always say "that's it never again" then we go back for more, see the same faces at away games and many of them take days off, swap shifts, give up O/T to be there, GT and the players have to start paying back the loyal fans with performances, I can stomach losing if we have given 100%, today we didn't look bothered and made Hawks look world beaters.

Yep, I was one of them, lost a days double pay and had to use a holiday to do so, plus spent best part of £50, very expensive day out to watch that performance, looks like Radio York will have one extra listener

#5 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,491 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:12 PM

I thought we played very very well today and you missed Jack Lee badly, as expected Brown,y played and he is a very clever player but everything goes through him, didnt rate your scrum half if thats the kid from Hull Nicklas then hes nowt special.

Posted Image

#6 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 2,035 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:16 PM

KOL

as I said on other posts, today you guys got it tactically spot on and played us off the park, Browny's kicking was poor by his standards but largely caused by your defence targetting him, Nicklas is a very good scrum half but to be effective he needs runners, here ended our chances of winning or even competing ! How many times did a York forward other than Sully run onto a ball?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users