North East U16's team looking for games

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 CramlingtonRockets

CramlingtonRockets
  • Players
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:57 AM

Due to the shocking number of U16's teams in the North East I'm desperate to find some competitive games for my U16's at Cramlington Rockets, if any teams have any free weekends in the next couple of months and willing to travel up to Newcastle to play us, or we will travel away please get in touch.

Last season we played Stanningley A and Keighley Albion and come away with a couple of wins so preferably looking for teams in either the 1st or 2nd division.

would like to pencil in at least 3 games for the next couple of months so feel free to get in touch.

Cheers

Jordan

#2 Aberdeen Angus

Aberdeen Angus
  • Players
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:01 PM

Jordan - I know Aberdeen is a long way but.... Let's stay in touch and see if we can arrange something. Struggling up here too.

#3 CramlingtonRockets

CramlingtonRockets
  • Players
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:32 PM

Hi, Do you have u16's? Maybe we could arrange to meet half way and play the game in edinburgh?

#4 Aberdeen Angus

Aberdeen Angus
  • Players
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:59 PM

Will suggest it to the club and players and will get back to you.

#5 nec

nec
  • Coach
  • 2,327 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:17 PM

Have you tried east Cumbria crusaders?
Rugby League is a sport that desperately needs to expand its geographical supporter base and its player base. This imperative means that all other requirements are secondary until this is done.

All power in the game should be with governing bodies, especially international governing bodies.

Without these actions we will remain a minor sport internationally and nationally.

#6 Davo5

Davo5
  • Coach
  • 329 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:43 PM

Try wath brow hornets,i think they only have 4 teams in there u16 league this season,sure they would welcome some extra games.

#7 CramlingtonRockets

CramlingtonRockets
  • Players
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:57 PM

Yeah I have literally sent an email to nearly every team at u16's level

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users