Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

BATLEY AWAY

LAGOON EXPRESS

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 GAZ1983

GAZ1983
  • Coach
  • 921 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:22 PM

BATLEY AWAY SUNDAY 5TH MAY-SEATS AVAILABLE BUS 2 PONTY PICK-UP AT 1030am AND GROUND AT 1100am (1400 KO).CALLING IN BATLEY FOR A BEVY OR TWO B) PRE-GAME.400 CAPPERS ALL THE WAY TO LONDON I'M SURE WE CAN DOUBLE THAT AND PACK ONE END OUT!.LETS GET THERE AND CHEER THE LADS ON AFTER SMASHING FAX :) !....01977-708077 OR 07825870662 TO RESERVE SEATS.

#2 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:00 PM

Hope you smash Batley too

#3 andyc

andyc
  • Coach
  • 367 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:44 PM

Great to hear from you Eddie,great memories of you running down the fev wing.

WatchED Rovers since 74-75 seasons,as mad about rovers 35 years on(the wife thinks i,m mad).
ROVERS ROVERS

#4 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:17 PM

I'm not the real Eddie Rombo mate. I'm a Rams fan who dislikes Batley a lot. Lol

#5 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,199 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:34 PM

Great to hear from you Eddie,great memories of you running down the fev wing.

Andy, I cannot believe you fell for that one :-)))))))
Im Fev and im proud

#6 Nick07

Nick07
  • Coach
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:01 PM

I'm not the real Eddie Rombo mate. I'm a Rams fan who dislikes Batley a lot. Lol

You keep making that abundently clear. Not quite sure why though, other than the fact you support a rival, which doesn't seem quite enough for the level of vitriol you demonstrate.

I'm starting to wonder if someone from batley perhaps pushed you over in the playground recently.

#7 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:18 PM

You keep making that abundently clear. Not quite sure why though, other than the fact you support a rival, which doesn't seem quite enough for the level of vitriol you demonstrate.

I'm starting to wonder if someone from batley perhaps pushed you over in the playground recently.

Get over yourself. It's just a bit of banter between Rams and Batley fans. Nothing more than that! 

#8 Nick07

Nick07
  • Coach
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:10 AM

Get over yourself. It's just a bit of banter between Rams and Batley fans. Nothing more than that!

It's just none stop with you and boring. If you displayed effective and appropriate use of wit and sarcasm then you may be mildly entertaining. But 'I dislike Batley a lot'.....yawn. Make sure you go to your English lessons in future rather then bunking off, you could really benefit from them young man.

#9 andyc

andyc
  • Coach
  • 367 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:36 AM

Maureen, as i was replying to the message i first wrote if this the real Eddie Rombo then i changed my mind,silly me. It must be my age.

WatchED Rovers since 74-75 seasons,as mad about rovers 35 years on(the wife thinks i,m mad).
ROVERS ROVERS

#10 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:56 AM

It's just none stop with you and boring. If you displayed effective and appropriate use of wit and sarcasm then you may be mildly entertaining. But 'I dislike Batley a lot'.....yawn. Make sure you go to your English lessons in future rather then bunking off, you could really benefit from them young man.

Wow never thought the day would come when a Batley fan would tell me off for poor English grammar. Get a life!

#11 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:57 AM

Obviously you haven't read the posts 'Piggy's Mate' writes on the Rams' forum then.

#12 Nick07

Nick07
  • Coach
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:58 PM

Wow never thought the day would come when a Batley fan would tell me off for poor English grammar. Get a life!

I'm not the one who spends half my life sat behind a keyboard trolling on here Edward.

Anyway no more detailing the Fev forum, and apologies to their fans for already starting to do that.

Enjoy your trip to Sheffield.

#13 GAZ1983

GAZ1983
  • Coach
  • 921 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:44 PM

stick to the thread boys...its about travel to batley not playground bickering. :angry:

#14 Nick07

Nick07
  • Coach
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:25 PM

Sorry Gaz, agreed.

Just an infuriating individual that's all!

Looking forward to a good game and atmosphere on Sunday. Hope you enjoy your day in batley.