http://www.dailymail...am-Tomkins.html

Sponsored by nandos

#2 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,333 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:17 PM

BOOM!

Got 1500 bass drum lugging,bug eyed monkeys!

#3 amh

amh
  • 11,085 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:27 PM

I have been boring people to death with my campaign to get Nando's and Costa coffee to sponsor RL in some way - they blimmin well should the amount of free publicity they get from the players. Glad Sam has been successful with Nando's

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

#4 Pen-Y-Bont Crusader

Pen-Y-Bont Crusader
  • Coach
  • 603 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:41 PM

I have been boring people to death with my campaign to get Nando's and Costa coffee to sponsor RL in some way - they blimmin well should the amount of free publicity they get from the players. Glad Sam has been successful with Nando's

The new NW Regional Manager of Caffe Nero is an ex Student international and Skolars player....

#5 bedlam breakout

bedlam breakout
  • Coach
  • 740 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:42 PM

what is "nandos" is it one of those things at the xscape thats nauciating and fills with malady?

the inside of a 3star halex table tennis ball smells much like you'd expect it to.

#6 markleeds

markleeds
  • Coach
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:24 AM

Nandos is a very successful chain of restaurants that has grown massively is a short space of time. The food is quite healthy as anyone who had a partner on slimming world will tell you.

#7 brooza

brooza
  • 4,366 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:26 AM

It's an excellent place to bump into rugby league players is England or Australia, judging by the amount every RL player tweets about them :D

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, KĂžbenhavn Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users