Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Lee Briers

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 mjc

mjc
  • Coach
  • 292 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:30 PM

So what do young up and coming championship players do 2 gain experience while their places are taken by super league player ? sorry but the RFL really do make my #### boil :angry:  :angry: :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  

#22 mjc

mjc
  • Coach
  • 292 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:34 PM

Can't see it making any diff to the gates as no one wud know he was playing until they turned up ! and sadly your right mate we r stuck with it

#23 Michael Ashton

Michael Ashton
  • Coach
  • 5,507 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:48 AM

Briers was named on RC this morning.

Posted Image

#24 richie keay

richie keay

Tipping Comp Winner

• Coach
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:40 AM

Can't see it making any diff to the gates as no one wud know he was playing until they turned up ! and sadly your right mate we r stuck with it

I think it's having the opposite effect, I was speaking to a lad this morning who used to go regularly to CP, he has stopped going because of the whole D/R fiasco, I'm afraid the RL are totally ruining the game with this rule, and Lee Briers playing for Swinton tonight only reinforces the fact.

Posted Image

#25 Alias

Alias
  • Coach
  • 229 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:08 PM

If Swinton had publicly said before hand briers was playing then I'm sure barrow would have made a lot of noise about it to get people through the gates and who could blame them ? As it is , the away team sheet is often not seen till an hour before the game so I doubt the crowd would have been that much bigger . But we still woulda won ☺ interesting to see what impact he makes against Whitehaven ..

#26 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,205 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:48 PM

so how did frankie mariano play on sunday phil ?

probably as poorly as he ever looked playing in super league.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users