• 92 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:05 PM

What a farce our game is turning into

#3 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:17 PM

Tyrone McArthy, Paul Wood & Lee Briers have all played in the 1st Team at Swinton this year. I can't be sure but maybe Stefan Ratchford has played as well.
The controversy DR has produced alone makes me feel it won't continue after this season.
Phil Bull.

Hopefully my post are viewed as positive, and I cannot be held responsible for causing any offence to anyone associated with this message board

#4 Anita Bath

Anita Bath
  • Coach
  • 511 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:59 PM

Not so sure about that - it was set up to serve the interests of the SL clubs so provided it is doing that I suspect it will continue.

Can anyone give me one example of a policy the RFL has introduced to serve the interests of the Non SL clubs/competition? Massive expansion at the lowest level reducing standards and crowds and increasing travelling, free admission for season ticket holders at early round CC games, mickey mouse bonus points, etc etc.

Seems to me no one is looking after the interests of the 'game' as opposed to the interests of SL. After all these policies were presumably approved by the clubs at some stage (either directly or indirectly).

#5 THE PIMPERNEL

THE PIMPERNEL
  • Players
  • 82 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:21 PM

Not so sure about that - it was set up to serve the interests of the SL clubs so provided it is doing that I suspect it will continue.

Can anyone give me one example of a policy the RFL has introduced to serve the interests of the Non SL clubs/competition? Massive expansion at the lowest level reducing standards and crowds and increasing travelling, free admission for season ticket holders at early round CC games, mickey mouse bonus points, etc etc.

Seems to me no one is looking after the interests of the 'game' as opposed to the interests of SL. After all these policies were presumably approved by the clubs at some stage (either directly or indirectly).

I agree wholeheartedly Anita!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users