Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

This Week's SL Back Chat

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Just Browny

Just Browny
  • Coach
  • 11,624 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:46 AM

Rod Studd is the drunken reactionary bore in the pub at the end of the night; Stevo is your old fart grandad who can't tolerate change. Chris Irvine was more sensible than his miserable Twitter persona.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

#22 bearman

bearman
  • Coach
  • 2,240 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:06 AM

Well I like the programme
Ron Banks
Bears and Barrow

#23 Grinner

Grinner
  • Coach
  • 450 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:18 AM

Personally it's Rod Studd who annoys me the most, to me he makes Stevo seem normal, the way he just shouts and disagrees.

I'm a bit in two minds about the programme, sometimes good, sometimes unbearable. I found this week's show pretty much unbearble!

#24 Saintslass

Saintslass
  • Coach
  • 4,202 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:23 AM

Stevo annoyed me this week, spoiled the show.  He's incoherent in thought and word.

#25 Mumby Magic

Mumby Magic
  • Coach
  • 3,135 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:17 PM

Sets the game back if you ask me. We have enough negativity in our game/on here without broadcasting it to!

Lilly, Jacob and Isaac, what my life is about. Although our route through life is not how it should be, I am a blessed man.

#26 Wellsy4HullFC

Wellsy4HullFC
  • Coach
  • 9,596 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:03 PM

I like the show, and like the concept, which is why it annoys me that Stevo spoils it. He just doesn't fit the show. He offers no logical opinions and spoils other people's chances to talk sensibly.

Rod annoyed me this week though by constantly shouting "why!" when someone is trying to answer his bloody question! Listen to what they're saying and you might find out the answer you've asked 4 times during their reply!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users