TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Myton v East Hull

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 695 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:00 PM

Correct marauder, east other centre had a poor game IMO, east SO was good in attack but my god the lad cannot defend for ######, myton centre scored 3 try's down his side via poor defending

#22 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,998 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:52 PM

Good game that was well worth the entrance fee alone, oh wait I never paid oh we'll!

Greedy B. The amateur game really needs people like you. NOT.

rldfsignature.jpg

#23 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Coach
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:09 PM

Thats not all he owes Myton if rumours are true

#24 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,822 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:48 PM

Greedy B. The amateur game really needs people like you. NOT.

I made a 80 mile round trip to watch the game and paid my £2 with pleasure, I also called to see a old team mate in Hessle for a cuppa on my way home.

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

#25 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,822 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:52 PM

Correct marauder, east other centre had a poor game IMO, east SO was good in attack but my god the lad cannot defend for ######, myton centre scored 3 try's down his side via poor defending

I'd put the blame towards the Easts right centre than the stand-off, you can't get away with doing what he did in the Pennine 1st division never mind the NCL premier.

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users