Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Northern Rail Cup Draw

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Penola

Penola
  • 600 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:38 PM

We will have to go to Workington again!

Featherstone v Leigh, Sheffield v Barrow, Workington v Hunslet, Dewsbury v Halifax, Keighley v Batley, Swinton v North Wales, London Skolars v Whitehaven, York v Doncaster

Edited by Penola, 01 May 2013 - 05:55 PM.

#2 Hawkwindbag

Hawkwindbag
  • Coach
  • 876 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:37 PM

I think we should ask the RFL to make us a new ball for cup draws ... this one's clearly jinxed !!

Meanwhile I might as well see about booking myself in to stay in the Lake District for the next four weeks ... we'll be playing up there more often than we will at home :rolleyes:

#3 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,463 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:54 PM

Not the best draw, will lose out on travel costs ect but a very winnable game, I think Sunday will show us a lot about if we are going to make the last 8 or not!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#4 FRISKY FILLY

FRISKY FILLY
  • Coach
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:25 AM

No Sunday home fixture now until the 9th June.

Should use the NR Cup game to give our fringe players a run out.

#5 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:47 AM

Id agree about that, the league is where its at, a win on sunday and 3 points to keep us away from the relegation places is all important.
Posted Image

#6 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,463 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:54 AM

No Sunday home fixture now until the 9th June.

Should use the NR Cup game to give our fringe players a run out.

Although the league is the priority and we all know that, i think we should play our strongest team in this comp also, 2 wins your in the semi finals, and winning breads confidence, why not go on a cup run and get some momentum, id love us to reach the final, remember the Plate and the success and interest that cup run brought to the area, maybe a good cup run would get some supporters back. Not forgetting if we got a decent home tie in the next round would bring us some much needed funds!

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#7 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,463 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:50 PM

Match confirmed, Sunday 19th May, Kick off 3pm

#8 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:53 PM

Play like last week and you guys won't have too many problems avoiding the bottom end, team spirit and a good off load game will see you through behind a pack playing well.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users