TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Your Mate CH

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 The Baron Mk11

The Baron Mk11
  • Coach
  • 806 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:27 PM

Your mate CH is on the Manchester Radio Rugby League Hour this Thursday night 02/04/2013, might have something interesting to say, then again, might not. But...... YOU CAN RING IN AND ASK QUESTIONS...... GIVE IT A GO....YOU MIGHT GET SOME ANSWERS.....

Always glad to help.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

#2 Karen88

Karen88
  • Coach
  • 199 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:09 PM

Fantastic post......................... A Hornets supporter without learning difficulties! 

Mal the Mauler please come back :wub:

REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM

#3 Steve the Roughyed

Steve the Roughyed
  • Coach
  • 332 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:19 PM

Are you sure he has no learning difficulties?  The second of May (the date of the broadcast) is 02/05/2013 not 02/04/2013!  As usual a bit behind the times in Rochdale.

#4 The Baron Mk11

The Baron Mk11
  • Coach
  • 806 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:56 AM

Are you sure he has no learning difficulties?  The second of May (the date of the broadcast) is 02/05/2013 not 02/04/2013!  As usual a bit behind the times in Rochdale.

Apologies, I have Bank Holiday fever :)

Had to test you guys, we were not to sure you could all read over there, 148 views and only two replys = 146 looking at the pictures.

I will be glued to the radio tonight, have you got radio's? or telephones for that matter. Enjoy your weekend off.

On a serious note, I only posted originaly because I had only just heard about it (by chance) and our CEO is on at the same time. You guy's have a lot of serious questions that need answers, and I thought it might be an opportunity for you.

Unfortunately, the problem of Salford playing an extra player has arisen and Leigh's financial problems are going to take up much of a programme that was going to be mostly about CH1. So we might not get as much airtime as we would have. 

Good Luck

Edited by The Baron, 02 May 2013 - 08:04 AM.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

#5 Me n U

Me n U
  • Players
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:54 AM

The Baron may have learning difficulties but less than what a lot of you Oldham fans have.
For years you have been complaining about the way CH ruins, sorry runs, your club yet year after year you do nothing about it. I think it’s you lot who have difficulty learning

#6 Ex-scrumhalf

Ex-scrumhalf
  • Coach
  • 116 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:12 PM

The Baron may have learning difficulties but less than what a lot of you Oldham fans have.
For years you have been complaining about the way CH ruins, sorry runs, your club yet year after year you do nothing about it. I think it’s you lot who have difficulty learning

Please tell us how we go about ousting a man who owns the club outright and won't budge because he allegedly earns a good butty from it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users