RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

North West London Club

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 GeordieSaint

GeordieSaint
  • Coach
  • 4,486 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:38 PM

Does anyone have any contacts with clubs in and around north west London? I move to Northwood in early Jun and interested in helping coach junior sides. I am a L1 qualified coach with a fair whack of playing experience too.

Does anyone also know a contact at the Kings Lynn club? I will be spending most weekends up there (girlfriend lives nearby) so interested in playing for them.

I would check the RFL club locator tool but it doesn't seem to be working at present.

Kings Lynn Black Knights Rugby League Club - http://www.pitchero....nnblackknights/

#2 Jonty

Jonty
  • Coach
  • 3,001 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:22 PM

I'm probably not the best placed person to make a suggestion, but I'd hazard a guess at it being Hemel.

disques vogue

The club where Eurovision isn't a dirty word. A waltz through the leopard skin lined world of Tom Jones, Bert Kampfert and Burt Bacharach. Step out to the sound of the happy hammond and swing to the seductive sounds of the samba.

DJ's, raffles, cocktails and wide collars. Please dress smart. Gentlemen might like to wear a suit.

Same price. Same music. Same rubbish prizes.

#3 brooza

brooza
  • 4,078 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:47 AM

There's also St Albans Centurions, depending on what level you're talking about

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos and St Albans Centurions fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, KĂžbenhavn Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade, Dragones de la Sierra and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#4 Impartial Observer

Impartial Observer
  • Coach
  • 442 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:01 PM

I have you a PM with contatcs for Kings Lynn but also there are Leagues websites. eastrugbyleague.co.uk      &    londonrugbyleague.com 

Sorry cant paste the links.

#5 statties

statties
  • Coach
  • 273 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:20 AM

best looking at either London Skolars or then making your way round to Staines Titans or Richmond Warriors.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users