Whitehaven match

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#41 duffymoon

duffymoon
  • Coach
  • 2,574 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:15 PM

Yes I think it will go right down to the Wire! No pun intended.

#42 towngoingdown

towngoingdown
  • Players
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:15 PM

Proof why Haven fans are called deluded!!!

we are only called deluded by your pathetic fans,i was at the game on thursday and everything went through briers.if pattersons pending try wasnt given as forward then haven would of won the game and briers wasnt on it would of been comfortable too,.the sorry thing is for swinton fans you wont have his quality again so where are you going to get your win from.? 

Edited by towngoingdown, 06 May 2013 - 06:21 PM.

#43 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,946 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:23 PM

we are only called deluded by your pathetic fans,i was at the game on thursday and everything went through briers.if pattersons pending try wasnt given as forward then haven would of won the game and briers was on it would of been comfortable too.the sorry thing is for swinton fans you wont have his quality again so where are you going to get your win from.?

Are you the well informed haven fan wbo told me Penny was dual reg?
We've just signed Craig Harvey who is pure class and regaining match fitness
You weren't the only team who had tries disallowed or are you so blinkered you forgot that?
It was a close contest that could have gone either way
Grow up.

#44 towngoingdown

towngoingdown
  • Players
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:32 PM

Are you the well informed haven fan wbo told me Penny was dual reg?
We've just signed Craig Harvey who is pure class and regaining match fitness
You weren't the only team who had tries disallowed or are you so blinkered you forgot that?
It was a close contest that could have gone either way
Grow up.

no im not the haven fan who told you that,im the haven fan that was at the game and haven deffo deserved to walk away with all 3 points.your tries were disallowed for genuine reasons where as if you watch the game back pattersons pending try wasnt forward which was said to me twice by swinton and wire fans on my exit of the ground at the end,aswell as me seeing it for myself.as for your last comment is it me that needs to grow up.?? 

#45 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,811 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:45 PM

no im not the haven fan who told you that,im the haven fan that was at the game and haven deffo deserved to walk away with all 3 points.your tries were disallowed for genuine reasons where as if you watch the game back pattersons pending try wasnt forward which was said to me twice by swinton and wire fans on my exit of the ground at the end,aswell as me seeing it for myself.as for your last comment is it me that needs to grow up.?? 

Is this the same match that thousands of fans watched on Premier Sports?    You lost get over it.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#46 Little Lion Man

Little Lion Man
  • Coach
  • 320 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:46 PM

we are only called deluded by your pathetic fans,i was at the game on thursday and everything went through briers.if pattersons pending try wasnt given as forward then haven would of won the game and briers wasnt on it would of been comfortable too,.the sorry thing is for swinton fans you wont have his quality again so where are you going to get your win from.? 

Wind your neck in. No Swinton fans called you deluded.... And now you choose to attack Swinton fans (many who may agree with you!) I am sure you have come across OttO on the workington site but come on here having a go. You are not a good advert for Whitehaven and provide even more ammo for the Workington fans.

I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence.

"Be mindful of the prayers you send,
Pray hard but pray with care,
For the tears that you are crying now,
Are just your answered prayers"

#47 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,946 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:07 PM

Not disputing any try shouldn't have stood one way or another. The fact is in the championship games are close. A bit of luck or the drop of the ball can decide a result. We got the luck and as I said it could've gone either way....a fact that only someone who needs to mature a bit would learn to accept

If the ref got so important a thing wrong he didn't penslise haven for any of the four lifts above the horizontal you got sway with. Maybe you should have been down to 12 11 or even 10 men.

You asked a question about quality. Ive answered it.
No doubt you'll trounce us at your place. I'll not cry as hard as you after.

#48 towngoingdown

towngoingdown
  • Players
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:14 PM

Wind your neck in. No Swinton fans called you deluded.... And now you choose to attack Swinton fans (many who may agree with you!) I am sure you have come across OttO on the workington site but come on here having a go. You are not a good advert for Whitehaven and provide even more ammo for the Workington fans.

where have i attacked your fans? im just posting my opinion of the game which was agreed with by swinton/wire fans after the game.there was even oldham fans in there who believed we deserved to win.as for the deluded bit i never said swinton fans said hence why i quoted otto,s post.touchy you lot.i do expect a haven win on your visit to gods country last game of the season. 

#49 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:23 PM

where have i attacked your fans? im just posting my opinion of the game which was agreed with by swinton/wire fans after the game.there was even oldham fans in there who believed we deserved to win.as for the deluded bit i never said swinton fans said hence why i quoted otto,s post.touchy you lot.i do expect a haven win on your visit to gods country last game of the season. 

if you deserved to win, yous would have won.

but you didnt you lost so get over it..

the points go the team that scored more and not by the amount effort a team has put in!

#50 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,946 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:29 PM

We're touchy yes, well I am. We were glad to win. The game was close.
The rest is history. You lost six tries to four.

#51 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:20 PM

Good old choccy pops,cant leave it can he.#deluded.com

Edited by bomber is god, 06 May 2013 - 09:20 PM.

COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#52 Bryce

Bryce
  • Coach
  • 911 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:26 PM

It's probably best to judge a game of rugby on 80 (or in this case 82) minutes of play, rather than the last 12. It was a quality game of rugby and I'd assume most people who watched the game would agree Swinton deserved the win. Hopefully we'll be safe by the time we travel up North on the last day of the season, as it's always a tough game away against the 3 Cumbrian teams!

#53 Bleep1673

Bleep1673
  • Coach
  • 3,430 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:21 AM

I know I'm probably a bit late with this, but, is that the first time we have won on live TV since BBC2 Floodlight Trophy?
Swinton RLFC est 1866 - Supplying England with players when most of your clubs were in nappies

#54 duffymoon

duffymoon
  • Coach
  • 2,574 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:30 AM

No we won last season against York

#55 Furryenzo

Furryenzo
  • Coach
  • 913 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:02 AM

I think you were at the wrong game. The game I saw, Briers scored one try and HELP set up two (out of 6 tries in total). If he wasn't playing, another player would have been, and who's to say this player wouldn't have had the same impact? Is Briers all of a sudden the only player at our disposal capable of setting up a try or making an interception? I think your still a bit ratty about the 44-0 pasting we gave you, that all but ended your title challenge a couple of years ago. Wind it in.

Im only smiling because `no-one`'s found the bodies yet.

#56 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,974 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:56 AM

I think you were at the wrong game. The game I saw, Briers scored one try and HELP set up two (out of 6 tries in total). If he wasn't playing, another player would have been, and who's to say this player wouldn't have had the same impact? Is Briers all of a sudden the only player at our disposal capable of setting up a try or making an interception? I think your still a bit ratty about the 44-0 pasting we gave you, that all but ended your title challenge a couple of years ago. Wind it in.

This "towngoingdown" idiot is a troll who has been banned off this forum several times.

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users