Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Junction is Changing Hands

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JunctionInn

JunctionInn
  • Coach
  • 146 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:04 AM

The Junction is in the process of changing hands and I don't know what the new owners intentions are so until further notice I would suggest the safest bet is to assume that the Roughyeds/rugby league related activities that have been happening there will no longer take place. Nobody has any money for trips that needs refunding so that keeps things simple.

It's been a pleasure to support the club and the fans over the past couple of years, it was a great source of pride to be able to lend support to one of the town's most important and iconic institutions.

I remain a fan of course and I look forward to seeing you all at The Whitebank.

Best Wishes,

Mark

#2 allroughyed

allroughyed
  • Coach
  • 947 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:50 AM

where are you off to, another pub ? Good luck wherever or whatever you do.

GIVE US A TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 higgy

higgy
  • 337 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:40 AM

The Junction is in the process of changing hands and I don't know what the new owners intentions are so until further notice I would suggest the safest bet is to assume that the Roughyeds/rugby league related activities that have been happening there will no longer take place. Nobody has any money for trips that needs refunding so that keeps things simple.

It's been a pleasure to support the club and the fans over the past couple of years, it was a great source of pride to be able to lend support to one of the town's most important and iconic institutions.

I remain a fan of course and I look forward to seeing you all at The Whitebank.

Best Wishes,

Mark

Never met you, but just to say thanks for what you did for the club and its supporters. Good luck to you in the future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users