Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Tonight

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 Wakefield Ram

Wakefield Ram
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:17 PM

Not a bad result against one of the top teams away. Roll on Keighley next week.

#22 NickD

NickD
  • Coach
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:19 PM

36-18 Full time,shame about no b-point,but a improved performance,we need to keep Coleman at seven,put Brown on at thirteen,lets keep key players in these positions.

hooray, we scored in second half. fitness still under question though ?

#23 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 868 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:25 PM

Not too bad onward and upward and a win next week.
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#24 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,540 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:57 PM

Shame we couldnt nick a point.The lads will kick on from here.WELL DONE TO THOSE WHO WENT.

#25 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,206 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:14 PM

Shame we couldnt nick a point.The lads will kick on from here.WELL DONE TO THOSE WHO WENT.

Not you then Edward Woodward!

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#26 mountieman21

mountieman21
  • Players
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:27 PM

Typical Dewsbury.Celebrating defeat!!!!!

#27 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,540 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:43 PM

Not you then Edward Woodward!

Passed on m1 its hard passing floodlights when you know your teams playing under them.If i could have made it for start of second half would have called in.Never mind wont miss another.

#28 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,540 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:49 PM

Typical Dewsbury.Celebrating defeat!!!!!

Who put 10p in you clown!!!!

#29 sparks1

sparks1
  • Players
  • 57 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:07 PM

36-18 Full time,shame about no b-point,but a improved performance,we need to keep Coleman at seven,put Brown on at thirteen,lets keep key players in these positions.

brown is not a loose and is wasted there. loose has been a problem position all season and we should again try to get ash lindsay. hooker is also an issue until wright got injured cos i dont think morrison fancys tebby. we could loose fringe players like akidere and schofield to free up some wages maybe

#30 Keep The Faith

Keep The Faith
  • Coach
  • 792 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:40 PM

brown is not a loose and is wasted there. loose has been a problem position all season and we should again try to get ash lindsay. hooker is also an issue until wright got injured cos i dont think morrison fancys tebby. we could loose fringe players like akidere and schofield to free up some wages maybe

why would ash wanna leave a happy top 4 side for a bottom 4 side?

#31 mountieman21

mountieman21
  • Players
  • 67 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:12 AM

Who put 10p in you clown!!!!

You are the clown mate.Watching a set of ball juggling knock on freaks.

#32 scally

scally
  • Coach
  • 211 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:50 AM

why would ash wanna leave a happy top 4 side for a bottom 4 side?

For 1st team rugby perhaps?

#33 Keep The Faith

Keep The Faith
  • Coach
  • 792 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:47 AM

For 1st team rugby perhaps?

only reason he has been missing is due to injury pal

#34 NickD

NickD
  • Coach
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:04 AM

Said it last week and will say it again. Brown is the best number 6 we have had since Franny. To play him at 13 so we can get Hyde in at 6 scares me. I'm no coach, but have been watching the rams for 40 years and would hope glen could get to the same conclusion...

#35 BROADEDDIE

BROADEDDIE
  • Coach
  • 154 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:37 PM

thought the lads played well and competed for the full 80, a couple of soft tries the difference.

Brown is our best 6, its about time he played there.

We need the same 6,7,9 and 13 to play together for a few matches, get some understanding going and the results will follow.

Glen needs to STOP chopping and changing the team just for the sake of doing it.

Just a thought Hepworth at loose,

Coleman at 7, must be told not to try and do everything, to work as a team.

Brown at 6.

o,brien and Hyde to share hooker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users