Save St Helens

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Good Omen

Good Omen
  • Coach
  • 643 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:32 AM

or we'll miss the play offs altogether. We have been awful so far, he plays everyone out of position and I've heard Lomax is going to replace Tomkins at Wiggin too

Sad times

#2 roughyedspud

roughyedspud
  • Coach
  • 4,044 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:07 AM

sheens won't be leaving australia till after the world cup...

OLDHAM RLFC
the 8TH most successful team in british RL

#3 Saintslass

Saintslass
  • Coach
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:07 AM

or we'll miss the play offs altogether. We have been awful so far, he plays everyone out of position and I've heard Lomax is going to replace Tomkins at Wiggin too

Sad times

Lomax won't be replacing Tomkins, don't be daft.  Lomax is Saints through and through.  Just hope he gets his leg back in working order so we can see some of that terrific fullback play he was thrilling us with weeks and weeks ago.

#4 Oracle

Oracle
  • Coach
  • 469 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:36 AM

As much as id like to see Sheens come in I cant see it. Think sacking Brown is premature too. The injury list, coupled with the ###### that's been left behind from previous coaches - (Hohaia, wilkin, pulutua, perry, meli and an aging wellens,)and the fact we haven't got a single halfback, is causing this current slide. End of season clear out and another season for Brown to build his own squad is fair.
If Sheens agreed to coach us, then by all means sack brown then, but I don't wanna see us scratching round for a coach!Plus we'd have to pay off Brown's contract, like we did Simmons.
If anyone should go its McManus - the man who hailed Hohaia as a 'marquee' signing....

"is a dream a lie if it don't come true or is it something worse?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users