Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

If Powell goes

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 charliehuff

charliehuff
  • Players
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:06 PM

Bob, if your uncle had worn a skirt he would be a crossdresser , transexual or a Scots not your Aunt

#22 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,696 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:37 PM

If it is John Bastian this is a big gamble when we are pushing for S/L we need someone who is better than Powell with a proven record.

Surely we would have to advertise it to see who applies then take it from there The position we are in at the moment I think there could be a few who apply for the post

#23 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,030 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:13 AM

this has been on the cards for weeks, i don't think the bod have been twiddling their thumbs. i think John Bastian is worth a shot. before peter fox came to us he was rugby commentator on hospital radio, and didn't he do well.

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#24 Phil Loxton

Phil Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,622 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:23 AM

He'd better do well...can't begin to think of the dire consequences;

#25 lingard

lingard
  • Coach
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:07 PM

If bastian fails we can go for Paul Hughes or Danny Beach next.

I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

#26 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:37 PM

John Kear. Top man.

Not for me, James. Realise he saved Wakey from the wooden spoon, but did not break any pots after that.

#27 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,887 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:07 PM

Bastian at the game today.....and he has handed his notice in at warrington with no announcement of where he is going........no smoke without fire

was going to leave anyway but obviously that has been sped up

Edited by elppaxr2i, 05 May 2013 - 05:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users