Results 04/05/13

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#21 standooffhalf

standooffhalf
  • Players
  • 80 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:32 PM

from what I've heard at least 1 hunslet fan ran on to pitch threating the Mayfield lads after it had kicked off

well iam not sure on that one i did hear the same thing iam sure the hunslet staff will no who he is and he will probly be charged with it and hopefully ban him i heard it was one of the players parents ?  not sure so dont quote me on that one !

#22 Ghostbuster

Ghostbuster
  • Coach
  • 413 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:35 PM

Hope it wasnt a Hunslet fan who fan on the pitch. Had good games and banter with them lately. With their past record it could go against them and it would be a shame to see a decent rugby team kicked out of the league, even if they are a set of ****s :-)

"There are only 5 functions of Internet FORUMS. . . . . . . . . . Brag . . Patronise . . Wind-up . . Fawn . . Threaten. . . . . . . . . Which one did you perform? "

Andy 'Ghosty' Rogose is Ghostbuster

(Vice Chairman Rochdale Fijian Association) (Member Rochdale Mayfield A.R.L.F.C)

#23 Ghostbuster

Ghostbuster
  • Coach
  • 413 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:39 PM

It was more than one Hunslet Fan and a Player who was Sin Binned !, as people say the League will sort , but as for the Milford comment ' you on something ? '
"There are only 5 functions of Internet FORUMS. . . . . . . . . . Brag . . Patronise . . Wind-up . . Fawn . . Threaten. . . . . . . . . Which one did you perform? "

(Vice Chairman Rochdale Fijian Association) (Member Rochdale Mayfield A.R.L.F.C)

#24 one shot

one shot
  • Players
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:49 PM

A club can only do so much when it comes to morons invading the pitch! The disciplinary committee don't tend to see it that way unfortunately.

#25 butterbean

butterbean
  • Coach
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:49 PM

Just my opinion if I'm wrong I'm sure someone from milford will put me right. As for people running on same goes for Rochdale coaching staff getting involved they all ran over from other side of pitch.

Wonder if lad from Mayfield will get cited for knocking his own team mate out while trying to cheap shot a warrior. Ha ha one of funniest things I've ever seen.

#26 jananbillingsbarmyarmy

jananbillingsbarmyarmy
  • Coach
  • 268 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:50 PM

well said ghosty think the milford thing is them just trying to take blame Mayfield

#27 Ghostbuster

Ghostbuster
  • Coach
  • 413 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:53 PM

Just my opinion if I'm wrong I'm sure someone from milford will put me right. As for people running on same goes for Rochdale coaching staff getting involved they all ran over from other side of pitch.

Wonder if lad from Mayfield will get cited for knocking his own team mate out while trying to cheap shot a warrior. Ha ha one of funniest things I've ever seen.

#28 standooffhalf

standooffhalf
  • Players
  • 80 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:53 PM

how long had gone in the game and what was score at the time of game been finished ?

#29 butterbean

butterbean
  • Coach
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:54 PM

well said ghosty think the milford thing is them just trying to take blame Mayfield

I just said both teams should be fined both should take responsibility

#30 butterbean

butterbean
  • Coach
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

how long had gone in the game and what was score at the time of game been finished ?

al
About50/60 mins score was 28-10 to warriors

#31 Ghostbuster

Ghostbuster
  • Coach
  • 413 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:58 PM

Strange that about the COACHING Staff running on ! Lol, unless you meant the Physio ! Lol as we walked across the Pitch with them after the Ref had blown up ! . I bet the Video of the game doesn't get sent to the Disciplinary that the Hunslet Team were filming ?

#32 Ghostbuster

Ghostbuster
  • Coach
  • 413 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:58 PM

So we should take responsibility for Spectators and Sin Binned Players entering the Pitch ? And a Brawl we never started ? .

Edited by Ghostbuster, 04 May 2013 - 08:06 PM.

#33 Bruce

Bruce
  • Players
  • 87 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:59 PM

I agree Think something needs to be done about this Rochdale team watched them against milford and now warriors and the way they conduct themselves is not good. Not heard anyone have a good word to say about them for years

I agree butterbean, watched them a few years back against thatto and they were a rum bunch then, and the women secretary who supposed to set an example was an absolute discrace, slagging off thatto speccies and calling their physio some horrible names which I couldn't repeat on here. She then had the cheek to come round selling raffle tickets, and alls I can say is that the thatto lot didn't part with their cash. With people like that in charge of the club no wonder it's the way they are on the pitch!!!

Edited by Bruce, 04 May 2013 - 08:04 PM.

#34 butterbean

butterbean
  • Coach
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:01 PM

No its been sent to you've been framed because of that comedy punch a Mayfield player threw that put his own player on his ######

#35 Ghostbuster

Ghostbuster
  • Coach
  • 413 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:08 PM

I agree butterbean, watched them a few years back against thatto and they were a rum bunch then, and the women secretary who supposed to set an example was an absolute discrace, slagging off thatto speccies and calling their physio some horrible names which I couldn't repeat on here. She then had the cheek to come round selling raffle tickets, and alls I can say is that the thatto lot didn't part with their cash. With people like that in charge of the club no wonder it's the way they are on the pitch!!!

#36 Ghostbuster

Ghostbuster
  • Coach
  • 413 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:14 PM

Bruce they haven't been at the Club for over 3 years !

#37 butterbean

butterbean
  • Coach
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:41 PM

Bruce they haven't been at the Club for over 3 years !

Just another club unhappy with mayfields conduct

#38 standooffhalf

standooffhalf
  • Players
  • 80 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:44 PM

Just another club unhappy with mayfields conduct

butterbean you were there today yes ? who was to blame for this in your view 

#39 Cutsyke Raiders

Cutsyke Raiders
  • Coach
  • 423 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:53 PM

I agree Think something needs to be done about this Rochdale team watched them against milford and now warriors and the way they conduct themselves is not good. Not heard anyone have a good word to say about them for years

Never had any problems with Mayfield and i played against them since the days of Joe Graziano

#40 butterbean

butterbean
  • Coach
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:59 PM

butterbean you were there today yes ? who was to blame for this in your view

As I saw it mayfields number 6 threw the 1st punch and then players from both teams got involved which is unacceptable. A spectator did enter the field and seemed angry about something but did not get involved in any fighting and was ushered off quickly. I've seen a lot worse and if ref would have sent off who he thought instigators were game could have carried on

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users