TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Results 04/05/13

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#81 butterbean

butterbean
  • Coach
  • 105 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

Certain clubs/officials are in the clique! To see a referee report before either team is tantemount to cheating and surely explains itself! Hunslet Warriors have always been seen by the ncl as undesirable, and when they turn up at the disciplinary the outcome will already be decided!

I thought that's what you meant. Nicely put

#82 thestatman

thestatman
  • Coach
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:54 PM

Hull Dockers 18-42 Thatto Heath Crusaders

Match Report

SINGING MY MUM'S A .......

Views are my own and not necessarily those of Thatto Heath Crusaders!!

#83 Ratty

Ratty
  • Coach
  • 113 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:39 PM

Hunslet even had a Joining Jack Charity representative, in all the attire offering the Mayfield centre a separate fight on the car park when the teams were walking into the changing rooms. What kind of example does that set and how does that look for such a well known and respected charity?

This is total fabrication there was no such character. It only highlights the depths you will sink to and to use such a worthwhile charity in this way is nothing short of despicable. You should be ashamed of yourself.

#84 jananbillingsbarmyarmy

jananbillingsbarmyarmy
  • Coach
  • 269 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:51 PM

Certain clubs/officials are in the clique! To see a referee report before either team is tantemount to cheating and surely explains itself! Hunslet Warriors have always been seen by the ncl as undesirable, and when they turn up at the disciplinary the outcome will already be decided!

speak with your the club im sure the report should have been emailed 

#85 SWM87

SWM87
  • Twitter
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:52 PM

Hunslet even had a Joining Jack Charity representative, in all the attire offering the Mayfield centre a separate fight on the car park when the teams were walking into the changing rooms. What kind of example does that set and how does that look for such a well known and respected charity?

This is total fabrication there was no such character. It only highlights the depths you will sink to and to use such a worthwhile charity in this way is nothing short of despicable. You should be ashamed of yourself.

#86 SWM87

SWM87
  • Twitter
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:57 PM

I assure you that it is not fabrication nor something I would want to make up. I saw what I saw and heard what I heard. I'm not saying the mayfield player was in the right but I am saying the man in the navy blue joining jack attire was wrong to get involved. End of

#87 butterbean

butterbean
  • Coach
  • 105 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:08 PM

speak with your the club im sure the report should have been emailed

Let's hope it its accurate to the video or questions will have to be asked

#88 standooffhalf

standooffhalf
  • Players
  • 80 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:44 PM

just reading some more comments on about hunslet and since been allowed back in the conference leauge that there discipline records fantastic strange people saying this ?  what happened at oldham a couple of years ago as i stated in a earlier post didnt the police get called for crowd problems and also damage to the ground ? or wasent it hunslet supporters ??? so its obvious your discipline is not as good as most of you hunslet supporters are making out 

Edited by standooffhalf, 07 May 2013 - 07:45 PM.

#89 standooffhalf

standooffhalf
  • Players
  • 80 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:04 PM

you say Mayfield started the second half the stronger was this before or after the Warriors had gone the lengh of the field to score a try in which six Warriors players were invoved which made the score 28-4.?

does this mean it was ok for the lads dad to run on the pitch coz warriors were winning ? we dont need people running on pitches and causing disruption !!!!!!

#90 one shot

one shot
  • Players
  • 50 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:10 PM

I don't support Hunslet! I don't agree with the way certain teams are castigated though! ALL teams have a rowdy element at times, clubs can only do so much! There were refs locked in a changing room for there own safety at ........ earlier in the season! Nothing reported about that! If the face doesn't fit OR you havn't got a "friend" on the committee your buggered!!!! I think hunslet get picked on!

#91 butterbean

butterbean
  • Coach
  • 105 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:15 PM

just reading some more comments on about hunslet and since been allowed back in the conference leauge that there discipline records fantastic strange people saying this ? what happened at oldham a couple of years ago as i stated in a earlier post didnt the police get called for crowd problems and also damage to the ground ? or wasent it hunslet supporters ??? so its obvious your discipline is not as good as most of you hunslet supporters are making out

Obviously you have some hidden agenda regarding the warriors. Whats your motive for trying to make them look bad on here. Your talking about something that happened 3 seasons ago .no arrests were made and no punishments as far as I'm aware were given to the club. It's clear from your posts you have a personal vendetta against them that probably stems from jealousy or some feeling of inferiority . Whichever it is its boring now

#92 one shot

one shot
  • Players
  • 50 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:18 PM

Agree

#93 standooffhalf

standooffhalf
  • Players
  • 80 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:18 PM

Obviously you have some hidden agenda regarding the warriors. Whats your motive for trying to make them look bad on here. Your talking about something that happened 3 seasons ago .no arrests were made and no punishments as far as I'm aware were given to the club. It's clear from your posts you have a personal vendetta against them that probably stems from jealousy or some feeling of inferiority . Whichever it is its boring now

no iam just stating facts !!! if iam boring you dont reply i dont dislike warriors but facts are facts and iam just merly stating them you no need to get angry over this  :rolleyes:

#94 butterbean

butterbean
  • Coach
  • 105 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:27 PM

no iam just stating facts !!! if iam boring you dont reply i dont dislike warriors but facts are facts and iam just merly stating them you no need to get angry over this :rolleyes:

But your not stating facts. there just half truths that get more and more exaggerated each time they are repeated

#95 standooffhalf

standooffhalf
  • Players
  • 80 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:31 PM

But your not stating facts. there just half truths that get more and more exaggerated each time they are repeated

probly abit like yourself on earlier posts ? so is this not a fact oldham challenge cup crowd problems for hunslet warriors supporters damage to advertising board police called to ground ? fact or not ? or was it refs fault again you all have blinkers on and never see anything other than the refs fault ect ect ?

#96 butterbean

butterbean
  • Coach
  • 105 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:45 PM

probly abit like yourself on earlier posts ? so is this not a fact oldham challenge cup crowd problems for hunslet warriors supporters damage to advertising board police called to ground ? fact or not ? or was it refs fault again you all have blinkers on and never see anything other than the refs fault ect ect ?

Look back at my posts I've never blamed ref. In my opinion he didn't need to abandon it . As I've said if punishment is to be given it should be done so fairly and objectively and without prejudice . The whole incident is on film and if It were up to me I'd post it on here so everyone can judge for themselves.

#97 standooffhalf

standooffhalf
  • Players
  • 80 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:47 PM

Look back at my posts I've never blamed ref. In my opinion he didn't need to abandon it . As I've said if punishment is to be given it should be done so fairly and objectively and without prejudice . The whole incident is on film and if It were up to me I'd post it on here so everyone can judge for themselves.

you still didnt answer my other post ? oldham fact or not ?

#98 butterbean

butterbean
  • Coach
  • 105 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:53 PM

you still didnt answer my other post ? oldham fact or not ?

I answered it post before . No arrests. No punishment towards hunslet and 3 seasons ago

#99 jaguar

jaguar
  • Players
  • 81 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:54 PM

The only people that should have seen that report before the teams concerned is the discipline committee and the administrator. I doubt very much that "certain clubs/officials are in the clique" - but it would be interesting to know which club/official claims to have seen it!

#100 one shot

one shot
  • Players
  • 50 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:04 PM

My point exactly!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users