Results 04/05/13

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#101 too strong

too strong
  • Coach
  • 261 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:16 PM

Let’s get a few things straight here. First of all it is always a tasty game between both sides, this is obviously a good watch for all is it not???

However Hunslet were digging all game regardless off the fact they were in front. They were the better side in the 1st half however Mayfield started the stronger side in the 2nd half. There were a few tasty tackles but is that not what we want to see???

Mayfields number 6 tackled the Hunslet winger which unfortunately ended up in the dugouts. The response to this is what caused the game to be abandoned, the Hunslet bench were pushing and shoving Mayfields 6 etc and punches from both teams were thrown, the whole Hunslet team plus 1 Hunslet sin binned player and 2 Hunslet fans were rallying around and throwing punches at the Mayfield team. Not all the Mayfield team were involved and when some of the Mayfield players tried pulling players away punches were then thrown at them. The Mayfield coaching staff DID NOT run onto the pitch they walked on and walked off once the game was called off. It was all Hunslets fault - FACT.

Hunslet even had a Joining Jack Charity representative, in all the attire offering the Mayfield centre a separate fight on the car park when the teams were walking into the changing rooms. What kind of example does that set and how does that look for such a well known and respected charity?

There is always an issue up at Hunslet and this is not just my opinion but the opinion of many other players/fans. Even a committee member for Hunslet said "all our lads wanted to do was fight" - Need i say more.

Hunslet should get some sort of punishment, weather that is a fine or a point deduction, not kicked out off the league.

I was at the game and can honestly say this post is a complete fabrication, the mayfield 6 started the fight with the Hunslet winger, them a fight broke out with the mayfield 3 spitting at somebody and laying his own player out? Both sets of players ran in.

I think mayfield and other people are trying to place the blame on Hunslet hoping they'll get a more severe punishment and take the blame for the incident, unfortunately for mayfield Hunslet have the video, and that will show exactly what's happened.

Oh and if the only thing you can dig up on hunslets is a challenge cup game from 3 years ago where a tie wrap got broken on a advertising board, then it looks like your nackered.

#102 butterbean

butterbean
  • Coach
  • 104 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:46 PM

I was at the game and can honestly say this post is a complete fabrication, the mayfield 6 started the fight with the Hunslet winger, them a fight broke out with the mayfield 3 spitting at somebody and laying his own player out? Both sets of players ran in.

I think mayfield and other people are trying to place the blame on Hunslet hoping they'll get a more severe punishment and take the blame for the incident, unfortunately for mayfield Hunslet have the video, and that will show exactly what's happened.

Oh and if the only thing you can dig up on hunslets is a challenge cup game from 3 years ago where a tie wrap got broken on a advertising board, then it looks like your nackered.
Tie wrap was most expensive and best quality part of stadium. What a ###### hole, was like playing at Chernobyl RL. Police should of been called out for illegal use of the word professional by Oldham.

#103 standooffhalf

standooffhalf
  • Players
  • 80 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:25 PM

good luck to both mayfield and warriors in there next games !! 

#104 Guardsman

Guardsman
  • Coach
  • 442 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:56 PM

good luck to both mayfield and warriors in there next games !! 

Or in THEIR next games even ! True rugby league supporters will hope that both teams can see where things went wrong, do whatever is necessary in house to ensure it doesn't happen again, take your punishment from the NCL and then move on.

#105 ipods4ever

ipods4ever
  • Players
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:50 AM

All quiet from broadbean and his gang.the refs report must have arrived hey

Edited by ipods4ever, 10 May 2013 - 10:51 AM.

#106 butterbean

butterbean
  • Coach
  • 104 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:04 PM

All quiet from broadbean and his gang.the refs report must have arrived hey

Suppose I've bitten here but so what. I have seen refs report and it totally contradicts video that I have also Seen a number of times. It clearly shows Mayfield 6 throw 1st punch and Mayfield 3 spit at someone in crowd after running in and punching someone blindside then running away. If this is how a respectable team behaves I'm glad I'm a warrior

#107 standooffhalf

standooffhalf
  • Players
  • 80 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

here here well said butter bean 

#108 butterbean

butterbean
  • Coach
  • 104 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:11 PM

here here well said butter bean

That one I'm not biting to ha ha . Wind up merchant

#109 standooffhalf

standooffhalf
  • Players
  • 80 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:17 PM

That one I'm not biting to ha ha . Wind up merchant

no seriously we have all had our views we all have said different things and had our says i hope it all ends well for both clubs and roll on the next debate and no hard feelings to anyone on here thats what this site is for not to fall out rugby leauge best game bar none  :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users