Bottom Three By Sunday Night

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,737 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:09 PM

It is quite possible we could be in the bottom 3 come sunday evening..with keighley & swinton coming up in the next few weeks...

these could be desperate times ahead

are we worried ?

cos i am !!!!

morrisons body language gave me concern on friday night has he stood at the side of the dugout while the world flapped about around him.

#2 Deputy Dog

Deputy Dog
  • Coach
  • 178 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:29 PM

It is quite possible we could be in the bottom 3 come sunday evening..with keighley & swinton coming up in the next few weeks...

these could be desperate times ahead

are we worried ?

cos i am !!!!

morrisons body language gave me concern on friday night has he stood at the side of the dugout while the world flapped about around him.

Unlikely I know but I'm hoping for a Barrow victory. Will help us out at the top and send you into the drop zone.

Providing Keighley and Workington win too.

#3 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,817 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:59 AM

Any one of nine could be in the bottom three come Sunday night, bit early to start worrying.

#4 Ramemhard

Ramemhard
  • Players
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:40 PM

Again a wasted doom and gloom post!

#5 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,737 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:21 PM

Oh and a positive point
2 points off the bottom

but not in the bottom 3
oh lets rejoice what great strides the club has made this week on and off the field.

is that better ;)

#6 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,737 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:26 PM

Dear mr ramemhard

how anybody at the moment can not be filled with doom and gloom

rugby almost as bad as the jowitt era
Constant chopping and changing the players
the club unable to market itself out of a paper bag... more lifelong fans disillusioned to the brink of enough is enough.

sorry i dont share your opinion.

#7 Wakefield Ram

Wakefield Ram
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:43 PM

And if we win next week we might be in the play off places. It is a league of nine but if we win next week then think we might just turn the corner. Looking at Keighleys result today they are not exactly going to be brimming with confidence either, York thrashed at home by Leigh, anything can happen, but if we can get a near full strength team out, then we are good enough to stay up. Roll on next week

Edited by Wakefield Ram, 05 May 2013 - 05:50 PM.

#8 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,737 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:53 PM

Wakefield ram tell me where you stand

cos ill come over and pick up all the pieces
next week at 4.45pm lol

;)

#9 leedsram

leedsram
  • Players
  • 98 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:10 PM

can anyone tell me whats gone so wrong..... a perfect start to the season..is it players , or a coaching issue. everyone on here is disgruntled including me, what could a newcoach bring to the club....  i had faith in gm how much ami wrong, young team trying new things same exuses... anyway rant over... if we dont win next week godhelp us

#10 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,321 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:32 PM

Just look at the bottom nine clubs. Results to date are pretty similar, and very mixed - there is very little so far to separate them.

What maybe makes us different is that we got off to a flier (which some posters on here warned others not to ge too excited about) and this has been followed by a string of defeats. Of those only two are really disconcerting, York (A) and Workington (H) and a win over Keighley on Sunday will make a huge difference. A loss, on the other hand, will give grave cause for concern.

No pressure then!

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#11 Ramemhard

Ramemhard
  • Players
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:29 PM

It's a very tight table! We are going through a slight injury crisis forcing GM to swap players around meaning we are not a settled side. Confidence has been dented but at Sheffield there were signs of it clicking. Agree there is a communication problem from the club. A rebuilt side from nothing that has got a sparkle when all fit - young players with a future in front. Biggest problem is when 'fans' focus on negatives and seem to forget any positives. Next match is indeed crucial hopefully some of the 6/7/8 injured players will be back and not too many injured after Friday allowing a bit of consistency allowing the players to gain an understanding of each other which they haven't had a lot of this season. If you need to see how injuries affect bigger clubs than us with deeper squads just look at Super league St Helens and Catalans.

#12 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,737 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:56 PM

I take onboard what your saying

but what you have to realise is what is hurting
at the moment with the fans...or shall we say the older fans that i am one.
over the last few years we have been promised so much always believing things will only get better
season upon season changes been made for the better...we suffered in the jowitt years including the 18-0 victorys in a divison we shouldnt even been in.
for me broadbent did enough for the job and positives were clearly seen.
GM got the job and we all on that night listened to the "talk the talk" slater not coming was a big blow...and i think secretly a massive blow to GM
and now been greatly missed.
coming up to date and were now "walking the walk"....things aint good as the team needed a balance of young and experience...and we didnt have that...yes a few players could have filled the experience spicer,austin but we needed a general to boss the team young and old.
pryce aint by a long way been used to his max and the workington game to date where he perfomed as well as he can.
against fev his kicks were fantastic.
we need a settled team before we do owt really.

nobodys against GM... think its the lack of direction thats the worrying aspect.

other than downward ;)

#13 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,130 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:19 PM

I too was shocked that Billy Slater decided not to come to dewsbury :lol:

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#14 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,737 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:10 PM

This shows the current interest of the club on this forum 24 hours since the last post..and that had to be broken by an idiot (wink wink) piggy.

wheres the positive army then banging their drum !!!!!!!

#15 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 963 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:59 AM

This shows the current interest of the club on this forum 24 hours since the last post..and that had to be broken by an idiot (wink wink) piggy.

Hopefully it might have something to with all this good weather we are having in the lack of interest on this forum in the last day or so,i hear there's a big game for us on Sunday to talk about.

#16 Sir Jekyll Stocking

Sir Jekyll Stocking
  • Coach
  • 887 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:47 AM

BSJ has banned all drum banging in the South Stand, and by extension, this forum.

Trumpeters (as far as I know) are currently free to ply their trade, however...

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

#17 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:25 PM

The positive army are still here.Win against Keighley and Swinton and we will be back in the mix.Doing a bit of a chuckle at the muppets across the valley.Half decent team may be title contenders more like Audley Harrisons.Think the Leigh result and failing to beat a deflated rovers outfit proves that.

#18 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,130 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:09 PM

The positive army are still here.Win against Keighley and Swinton and we will be back in the mix.Doing a bit of a chuckle at the muppets across the valley.Half decent team may be title contenders more like Audley Harrisons.Think the Leigh result and failing to beat a deflated rovers outfit proves that.

"Positive army"! You must be Cpl Jones then Equalizer and Coolie is Frazer :lol:

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#19 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,737 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:11 PM

Were doomed !!!!!!! were all doomed !!!!

and looking at the state of rugby league

i might not be far wrong lol

#20 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,321 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:31 PM

BSJ has banned all drum banging in the South Stand, and by extension, this forum.

Trumpeters (as far as I know) are currently free to ply their trade, however...

Would that I could!

And another thing..................................

;)

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users