TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

town beat the hawks

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,367 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:07 PM

Thacks had a blinder , always the best way for a sportsman to answer abuse from terraces !!Pretty pointless anyway you're right . Anyway , we got the priceless points and we're 2 from 2 in this crucial run of games we've identified . Just stay healthy now until we tackle the dons

Edited by DavidM, 06 May 2013 - 03:08 PM.

#62 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,367 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:09 PM

I've never seen a ghost here in my life . !

#63 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:58 PM

boo!

COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#64 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:22 PM

Just read the match report on the Hawks website and it's like a different game.   Chisolm went full length to score - apparently and Olstrum slid over the line to score!!!!!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#65 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,367 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:30 PM

They've decided to ignore yesterday and keep themselves 7 th in the table !

Edited by DavidM, 06 May 2013 - 05:30 PM.

#66 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:42 PM

well we apparently only won because carters try was on the 7th tackle. and the ref admitted his error to there fans after the game, the two plays at the ball by there players obviously dont count as resetting the tackle count
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#67 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:32 PM

Thats funny seeing as we had a coach with 50 on plus a minibus and people who drove? See how many you bring to Hunslet.

Some must have stayed in the pub then.....as Keith said it was no more than 50 :rolleyes:  Thanks for coming anyway, you fetched 40 more than Sheffield :O

#68 morley-hawk

morley-hawk
  • Coach
  • 531 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:36 PM

Some must have stayed in the pub then.....as Keith said it was no more than 50 :rolleyes: Thanks for coming anyway, you fetched 40 more than Sheffield :O

Enjoyed my day out yesterday, feeling worse for wear now though, I didn't see or hear any of the abuse that's been mentioned so can't really comment, i'd say maybe about 75 Huns fans yesterday, certainly more than 50, 49 were on the coach ;)

Best team won on the day, let's do it all again a week on Sunday, see you in two weeks

Edited by morley-hawk, 06 May 2013 - 08:37 PM.

#69 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:39 PM

Enjoyed my day out yesterday, feeling worse for wear now though, I didn't see or hear any of the abuse that's been mentioned so can't really comment, i'd say maybe about 75 Huns fans yesterday, certainly more than 50, 49 were on the coach ;)

Best team won on the day, let's do it all again a week on Sunday, see you in two weeks

come and finish the last of my lambrini with me pal ,i ve only got 12 bottles  to polish off ,then i can start on the white lightening.

COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#70 morley-hawk

morley-hawk
  • Coach
  • 531 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:41 PM

come and finish the last of my lambrini with me pal ,i ve only got 12 bottles to polish off ,then i can start on the white lightening.

Another performance like yesterday's second half and I will be back on the booze!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users