Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Jacob Miller to Hull FC

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 EastLondonMike

EastLondonMike
  • Coach
  • 4,143 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:24 PM

According to the Mole on twitter.

Moley doesn't get much wrong.

Sounds like it might be happening right away also.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

#2 westhuller

westhuller
  • Coach
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:53 PM

Moley usually gets it spot on could be makings debut at the MM if the grapevine is right. With Ellis and Holdsworth back and the possible signing of Miller we could be in for a decent second half of the season.

#3 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,655 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:35 PM

Jacob Miller "I shall be released"

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#4 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,319 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:03 PM

Jacob Miller "I shall be released"

I bow to your knowledge of obscure popular music.

(The B-side was called 'Discipline Child', should we be concerned?)

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#5 slowdive

slowdive
  • Coach
  • 264 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:01 PM

"At times to be silent is to lie. You will win because you have enough brute force. But you will not convince. For to convince you need to persuade. And in order to persuade you would need what you lack: Reason and Right."

#6 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,655 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:15 PM

You've gone and spoilt it now...

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#7 slowdive

slowdive
  • Coach
  • 264 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:23 PM

You've gone and spoilt it now...

Ha ha sorry..great call tho!
"At times to be silent is to lie. You will win because you have enough brute force. But you will not convince. For to convince you need to persuade. And in order to persuade you would need what you lack: Reason and Right."

#8 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,655 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:47 AM

Things moving on it appears...

#9 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 20,978 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:55 AM

Things moving on it appears...

Wow. Bradford's T&A board is bad, but the Humber Bridge certainly has a lot of residents living underneath.

2826856.jpg?type=articleLandscape

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#10 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,319 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:59 AM

Wow. Bradford's T&A board is bad, but the Humber Bridge certainly has a lot of residents living underneath.

Craven Street railway arches are their more likely habitat.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#11 Just Browny

Just Browny
  • Coach
  • 11,613 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:17 AM

There's been a tendency for Hull to sign up anyone with an Australian accent and a claim to be a half back in recent years - Head, Dykes, Seymour come to mind. They have then proceeded to be either injured, rubbish, or a bit of each once they get off the plane.

Hopefully this will be a positive move and Hull can build to better things in the second half of the season. There are a few teams who seem to be stepping it up at this period of the year.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

#12 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 20,978 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:22 AM

Meanwhile, Danny Nicklas is allowed to go to York...

... for a day out before signing for Rervers.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#13 westhuller

westhuller
  • Coach
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:35 AM

Meanwhile, Danny Nicklas is allowed to go to York...

... for a day out before signing for Rervers.

Why would Rovers need a new halfback I wonder ?

#14 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,655 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:35 AM

Nicklas apparently tweeted taking the ###### out of Brett Seymour just before his problems surfaced. Think he was history from that moment.

#15 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,655 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:42 AM

Why would Rovers need a new halfback I wonder ?

So they can say they're building a team of Hull grown lads instead of overpaid Aussies like Dobson?

#16 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 20,978 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:06 PM

Nicklas apparently tweeted taking the ###### out of Brett Seymour just before his problems surfaced. Think he was history from that moment.

Andy Lynch has just tweeted saying the club would be better off signing Jacob Marley; Ben Crooks and Tom Lineham re-tweeted it.

;) *fingers crossed*

Edited by hindle xiii, 08 May 2013 - 12:07 PM.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users