Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

IS MORLEY NEXT?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 duffymoon

duffymoon
  • Coach
  • 2,581 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:33 PM

Maybe not intentionally Loyallion but the quote is there for all to see!

#22 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,972 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:59 PM

Every week a player from Warrington has played for us. Some of us hate it some of us tolerate it. 

Its taken over the season. I cant wait for it to be over. Its destroying my enjoyment.

#23 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:40 PM

i think it is right that people should know what the rfl are doing to our "once" great sport

The wonderful RFL is the game's worst enemy by a zillion miles.

#24 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:41 PM

Just popped on to stir more s###e have you?

Thanks......now run along and see what else you can uncover Sherlock!

Not at all. Folk are used to Wolves first teamers playing for you. It was the term Morley used that I thought Swinton would want to know about.

Is it disrespectful or just the truth? I hope its just the former.

Posted Image

#25 LOYALION

LOYALION
  • Coach
  • 912 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:57 PM

Not at all. Folk are used to Wolves first teamers playing for you. It was the term Morley used that I thought Swinton would want to know about.

Is it disrespectful or just the truth? I hope its just the former.

Why is that? Do you think we cannot read for ourself?
What about a misquote? Figure of speech? Another persons perspective on it? Just like yourself!

As York are not whiter than white on this issue are they?

If I dig up some s##t about them I'll be sure to let you know.

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

#26 Paul Davidson

Paul Davidson
  • Coach
  • 580 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:46 AM

Perhaps he meant that we're the A team with the A game and that he felt Warrington are the B team!
......or have we signed Hannibal, Murdock, Faceman and B. A. Baracus from Warrington's 80's squad.....can't wait to see the new team bus!

#27 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,972 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:08 AM

Perhaps he meant that we're the A team with the A game and that he felt Warrington are the B team!
......or have we signed Hannibal, Murdock, Faceman and B. A. Baracus from Warrington's 80's squad.....can't wait to see the new team bus!

Good job we didn't get Toulouse away in the cup....
Ain't getting me on no plane fool

#28 LOYALION

LOYALION
  • Coach
  • 912 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:56 AM

I love it when a plan comes together!

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

#29 steve wild

steve wild
  • Coach
  • 583 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:16 PM

I don't think we can be belittled when the current score is Swinton 6 RL Championships won, and Warrington 3. As Rafa would say, "that's a FACT!"

#30 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:59 PM

I don't think we can be belittled when the current score is Swinton 6 RL Championships won, and Warrington 3. As Rafa would say, "that's a FACT!"

Good posting as usual Steve.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users