Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Swinton

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:49 PM

NickO7 cheers pal, funnily enough I do like coming over to Barley, decent set of fans.

#22 M Hopkins

M Hopkins
  • 605 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:44 AM

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We've had 3 consecutive defeats leading into the swinton game and they turned us over last season at the LSV. I always get worried when we're expected to win haha.

See you all tomorrow at the Mount!

I would love to see Briers / Morley play at the mount.

Edited by M Hopkins, 11 May 2013 - 07:45 AM.

#23 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:50 AM

I can assure you neither Briers or Morley will be playing tomorrow, I am just hoping for a good close game. I still have painful memories of last season at Mount when you smashed us to bits.

#24 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,760 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:43 AM

Any of you Batley fans know when the last time Swinton won on your ground ?. I have gone back to 1999 so far

Riggy

#25 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:40 PM

Any of you Batley fans know when the last time Swinton won on your ground ?. I have gone back to 1999 so far

Riggy

Check again mate,cant be so far back.Nobodys gone that long.

#26 RPH

RPH
  • Coach
  • 604 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:15 PM

Check again mate,cant be so far back.Nobodys gone that long.

haven’t you got nothing better to do than come trolling on here  ?

#27 Nick07

Nick07
  • Coach
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:20 PM

He comments more on batley than his own precious rams, which perhaps indicates that as far as Dewsbury goes this year there's absolutely nothing to say.

But his loyalty is admirable, in a pre pubescent, teenage kind of way.

#28 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,594 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:43 AM

I can assure you neither Briers or Morley will be playing tomorrow, I am just hoping for a good close game. I still have painful memories of last season at Mount when you smashed us to bits.

I'd think you would be spot on marshy. Swinton will not be expecting too much from the game at Batley, so why would they bother playing them - if they had good games they would be back in the wolves squad next week. No, I would leave them fresh and ready for swintons next eminently winnable championship match, which is against ermmmm ? :rolleyes: Be great for us if they play though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users