CALM DOWN AND SUPPORT FEV ROVERS

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 sussex rover

sussex rover
  • Players
  • 73 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:41 PM

I would like to thank DP for improving Fev but maybe he as took us as far as he can and now is the right time for both parties to move forward. I for one trust our BOD to make the right decissions and thank them for bringing us to this level, without them there would have been no DP in the first place . So lets get behind the board, behind the new coach but more importantly lets get behind our team and as the title says Calm Down and support FEV ROVERS

#2 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:32 PM

I would like to thank DP for improving Fev but maybe he as took us as far as he can and now is the right time for both parties to move forward. I for one trust our BOD to make the right decissions and thank them for bringing us to this level, without them there would have been no DP in the first place . So lets get behind the board, behind the new coach but more importantly lets get behind our team and as the title says Calm Down and support FEV ROVERS

It's Fev Rovers page on Facebook where you need to be posting this.
Im Fev and im proud

#3 sussex rover

sussex rover
  • Players
  • 73 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:35 PM

It's Fev Rovers page on Facebook where you need to be posting this.

sorry i can't do that i am not on facebook

#4 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:37 PM

sorry i can't do that i am not on facebook

Don't be sorry, just be grateful :-))))
Im Fev and im proud

#5 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,920 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:03 PM

Don't be sorry, just be grateful :-))))

:lol:
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#6 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:26 PM

Just an opinion, but does anyone else think that since the Rovers' Facebook page started up, we seem to get less rubbish posted on here?

#7 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:54 PM

Just an opinion, but does anyone else think that since the Rovers' Facebook page started up, we seem to get less rubbish posted on here?

Yes and the topics get discussed better without the same people spoiling the topic and Fing and Bing all the time I sometimes hope other clubs don't read the things on the Fev rovers FB it doesn't show us in a good light

#8 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:11 PM

Yipee,Steve.

#9 Ashcroft

Ashcroft
  • Players
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:52 PM

I'm with getting behind the team, but the way that this has come about is very reminiscent of Leeds United and David O'Leary in 2002.

#10 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,310 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:43 PM

I'm still on here Steve, keeping the cccrap coming. I wouldn't and shouldn't have facebook, cos of my job anyway.

#11 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:19 PM

Its been a tough few days. But we have had a lot worse a days over the years. Ok DP as gone but The BOD haven't and the fans haven't.The BOD and fans IMO are the real heart and soul of our club. We've been through a lot harder times than this over the years and look where we are now. Just be very grateful of what we have got not what we have lost.

Edited by thundergaz, 08 May 2013 - 10:22 PM.

#12 frankj

frankj
  • Coach
  • 406 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:35 AM

I have removed myself from the Facebook page because of all the dross that is posted on thee. People want statements about this, that and the other. For business reasons this is not possible. I believe that the BOD always work in the interests of Featherstone Rovers and that is good enough for me. By the way -  I am told Mark Campbell left his office yesterday to visit the toilet - could we have a statement to confirm (or deny) this please?

#13 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,005 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:06 AM

I have removed myself from the Facebook page because of all the dross that is posted on thee. People want statements about this, that and the other. For business reasons this is not possible. I believe that the BOD always work in the interests of Featherstone Rovers and that is good enough for me. By the way -  I am told Mark Campbell left his office yesterday to visit the toilet - could we have a statement to confirm (or deny) this please?

nice one

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#14 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,920 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:47 AM

I have removed myself from the Facebook page because of all the dross that is posted on thee. People want statements about this, that and the other. For business reasons this is not possible. I believe that the BOD always work in the interests of Featherstone Rovers and that is good enough for me. By the way - I am told Mark Campbell left his office yesterday to visit the toilet - could we have a statement to confirm (or deny) this please?

:lol: rock n roll!!
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#15 lingard

lingard
  • Coach
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:22 PM

Cant use facebook it baffles me.

I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

#16 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:32 PM

Cant use facebook it baffles me.

Where do you apply to book a face?. Should have done it years ago. Jollity aside, I think that the whole issue of DP leaving the club has not been best handled, publicity wise and also taking into account the bewilderment of the many loyal supporters. Always the last to be officially informed.

Edited by Bob Crowther, 09 May 2013 - 02:33 PM.

#17 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:05 PM

The P & C give a bit of background. As for supporting Fev I have just recovered from 5 hours on my feet trying to keep up with the kids who wanted a laser shoot at the Gala. Knottingley gala next when GG isn't on. Going away  for my 79th birthday so please excuse me, only been at it for (support that is) for 74 years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users