Red's for sale!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
130 replies to this topic

#101 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,980 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:05 PM

you,ll be down before us lad.watch this space!!

LOL.....

Let me guess there is a mega money sponsorship deal lined up to replace NMP when they disappear....

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#102 Cato89

Cato89
  • Coach
  • 667 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:36 PM

Haven2010 ARE close to going bust AGAIN... this is a crck I heard of one of my jam friends...

Theres only one pride of Cumbria... Workington Town.

#103 Derwent

Derwent
  • Coach
  • 7,941 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:40 PM

big things to happen down at the rec in the next twelve months which will more than prove we are the best club in cumbria.

The only big thing that happens at the Rec is Woodsy's dinner.

Workington Town. Then. Now. Always.

#104 Derwent

Derwent
  • Coach
  • 7,941 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:43 PM

Haven2010 ARE close to going bust AGAIN... this is a crck I heard of one of my jam friends...

Theres only one pride of Cumbria... Workington Town.

Mrs Raaz said recently on Facebook that the club's "numbers" were in a bad state and let it be known that their BOD are trying to sell seats on the board for £5k a pop (no takers yet) which she was appalled by.

Workington Town. Then. Now. Always.

#105 Cato89

Cato89
  • Coach
  • 667 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:52 PM

The only big thing that happens at the Rec is Woodsy's dinner.

:lol: haha

#106 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:01 PM

Mrs Raaz said recently on Facebook that the club's "numbers" were in a bad state and let it be known that their BOD are trying to sell seats on the board for £5k a pop (no takers yet) which she was appalled by.

So how the f are they going to finance 'big plans'........deluded at every turn

Sounds like the Raaz's will be on their way out

#107 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:28 AM

Heard a rumour they couldn't pay for their travel to London this weekend, And only weeks away from folding without a cash injection. Can't wait to see wrlfc2014 start next season.

#108 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,068 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:37 AM

wrong again dkw!!,as for going bust also wrong again!!.selected people were asked to go on the board and also asked if they would pay for the privelige which they are considering.lord only knows where you get your info some of you but its like homer simpsons beer duff :shout:

Where do you get your info from BTO? I get mine from a die hard supporter who is related to one of the BOD. He says his relative is very disillusioned by most of the other BOD as they are a shambles and are only after the kudos of being a director and not prepared to roll their sleeves up and do any work. As for the captain of the ship I wouldn't trust him to run the half time raffle and many haven fans feel the same. Who is covering the gate shortfall BTO? They had budgeted for bigger crowds than they have had so far and decided to do the fans forum to clear the air to get more supporters down, unfortunately hardly anybody turned up to clear the air. Wonder what plan B is? Don't try to tell me my info is Duff BTO as if you're as informed as you make out we both know it isn't.
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#109 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 856 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:45 AM

Hahahaven what they Tarmacing it over

#110 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,213 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:03 AM

well your informant is incorrect and feeding you rubbish,as im well informed as to goings on inside wrlfc and theres no gate shortfall either as they budgeted on 500 gates so actually gate reciepts are up.the night on friday was just a get together organised by vice presdients as mike rush had offered to come up it was turned into a lquestion and answer session involving calvin woods and player james cameron which if you were there which you wernt was a great night which i might add raised money too through entrance fee and bar takings so not all bad eh.

Promoted to the Championship and budgeted for gates of 500 !!!! Nice to see your BOD having a positive outlook......what a load of tosh. I for one wouldn't like to see you fold again, I just want you to stay ######, so we can all be entertained on here by the likes of you ' Choccy Lite' :tongue:

#111 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:21 AM

How did they get to London today then?

#112 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,563 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:22 AM

How did they get to London today then?

push bikes
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#113 rockerlad

rockerlad
  • Coach
  • 595 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:25 AM

500 was last season pal. Not this season.

#114 rockerlad

rockerlad
  • Coach
  • 595 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:50 AM

Think you will find pal. I spend a hell of a lot more time at the Rec than I do a DP, considering I live in Whitehaven.

#115 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:04 AM

No but it does mean he isn't biased towards one or the other.

#116 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:05 AM

doesnt make you well informed or a haven fan does it.?

you are hilarious BTO keep it coming. comedy genius!!!

#117 rockerlad

rockerlad
  • Coach
  • 595 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:10 AM

No but it does mean he isn't biased towards one or the other.

I would like to think I give both teams a fair crack, and I may sound like a broken record but want both to do well for the good of the game in west Cumbria

#118 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:12 AM

oh he certainly is going by the little digs he has at haven on the havenfans forum.

So which plum are you on deluded.com?

#119 rockerlad

rockerlad
  • Coach
  • 595 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:15 AM

oh he certainly is going by the little digs he has at haven on the havenfans forum.

I will critacise when I feel it is needed a praise when I feel it's needed.
I pay into the monthly lottery, pay £15 to get in quite often an spend a hell of a lot of my cash behind the bar. So if I feel something is not right I will say my piece wether it be good or bad!

#120 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:27 AM

you said haven don't have a forum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users