Red's for sale!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
130 replies to this topic

#121 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,981 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:29 AM

I think we should start calling you Haven fans - ParanoidRus - as anytime anyone on here mentions Whitehaven you immediately start looking under the bed for them bogeymen.     I know it's difficult to accept that you are not the super power you once thought you were but you will come to accept it just as we had to.     

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#122 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,835 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:34 AM

correct on this site they dont as i said.

That's not what you said. Also, I quite like the fact you corrected the site name but didst argue the fact your a plum.

#123 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,835 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:51 AM

OK plum, no problem.

#124 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 881 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:13 AM

You are a tool u and all of your alias

#125 maripins

maripins
  • Players
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:29 AM

im not on deluded.com but i am on havenfans.co uk site.

Well why don't you go back to havensfans.co.uk and stay on there.You really are an obsessed prat!

#126 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:48 AM

I will critacise when I feel it is needed a praise when I feel it's needed.
I pay into the monthly lottery, pay £15 to get in quite often an spend a hell of a lot of my cash behind the bar. So if I feel something is not right I will say my piece wether it be good or bad!

I reckon that lot makes you an Haven fan Rockerlad, no suprise but a shame seen as you are a Workington lad. but we are all aware that you want all the local teams to do well.......good on yer marra.

#127 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:52 AM

coach as always!! stayed in northampton last night and onto london this morning after breakfast.

I hope they weren't waiting for Woodsy to finish his breky...............kick off time could be delayed :tongue:

#128 rockerlad

rockerlad
  • Coach
  • 598 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:53 AM

I reckon that lot makes you an Haven fan Rockerlad, no suprise but a shame seen as you are a Workington lad. but we are all aware that you want all the local teams to do well.......good on yer marra.

Reds fan pal, if the in laws didn't support haven I would never have stepped foot in the spot. I will be at the town v Leigh game in June however

#129 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,835 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:56 AM

I reckon that lot makes you an Haven fan Rockerlad, no suprise but a shame seen as you are a Workington lad. but we are all aware that you want all the local teams to do well.......good on yer marra.

Does make him a haven fan, the dirty jameater. From workington. So not a jameater. I'm so confused.

#130 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:58 AM

Reds fan pal, if the in laws didn't support haven I would never have stepped foot in the spot. I will be at the town v Leigh game in June however

Come in Station Rd club and I'll buy you a pint and we can have a crack about my great memories of my Reds days out. ;)

#131 away the brow

away the brow
  • Players
  • 46 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:00 PM

Well why don't you go back to havensfans.co.uk and stay on there.You really are an obsessed prat!

Choccy is on here all the time because he is banned off Haven's forum. The moderators have had enough of his childish behaviour.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users